I was having a look at Peet's Coffee and was wondering if anyone has dealt with them and had anything to report, either positive or negative experiences. Thanks, Dave

My application to Peet's Coffee has been "Pending" for at least six months. Sure hope they do a better job locking in the sales than they do on approving their merchants.

Ron
    7 Days A Week Marketing

"Keep your hands out of my cookie jar!"

ABW Ambassador
    This subject was brought up here about 4 months ago, and several other members said that they had been waiting 6 months or more for approval.

I have been waiting about 3 months myself.

Can't help but think that whoever was managing their affiliate program when it was first set up is "no longer with the company", and whoever is there now (if anybody at all) just doesn't have a clue (ie: not aware that they need to check for affiliate sig-ups, or where to find them)

AS SEEN ON SE!!!

ABW Ambassador
    I just applied a few days ago, looks like nothing's going to happen.

May all your ups and downs be in bed

ABW Ambassador
    Anybody here in or near Seattle? Perhaps pay them a friendly visit to inquire?

AS SEEN ON SE!!!

Hm. Maybe they're between managers right now or something. If they are - hey, I'm available! One of my longterm writing gigs is finally running out of steam (I've covered almost everything I can on this particular subject), so I have some free time and the desire to dig in and do some work!

J

15 years and counting
    quote:
    My application to Peet's Coffee has been "Pending" for at least six months. Sure hope they do a better job locking in the sales than they do on approving their merchants.

Same experience, At least six months. I don't care anymore. There's other merchants.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

quote:
    I don't care anymore. There's other merchants.

Exactly! Not wasting my time. I've left them in my pending folder just to see if they ever respond. Probably do no good to contact the company, but if you really want to push their products you might want to try. I'm not wasting my time. There are much bigger fish out there.

Ron
    7 Days A Week Marketing

"Keep your hands out of my cookie jar!"

ABW Ambassador
    I've been in review for over a year. They look like they would be a good performer. I just sent the company and email inviting them to this forum.

Missoula - Short Stories

Upon first glance they seemed pretty good. Commissions were a bit low, but I know that people like Peet's Coffee and I thought that might help conversion rate. Almost as an afterthought I posed the question to the board. I'm certainly glad I did. Sounds like they're a bunch of deadbeats on their affiliate program. I don't care how good their product is, if they can't maintain their program, I'm not happy selling their stuff. Thanks all for your feedback. Dave

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Same problem as the rest of you. I applied and waited three months to be approved. I thought perhaps there was a problem with my application so I dropped them and reapplied. Waited another three months and then dropped them again.

As the songs says, "There'll be no next time. That was the last time for me!" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread