ABW Ambassador
    NFL this weekend
    I found out I can (finally!) watch the NFL internationally, like MLB.tv has been doing for years. It's a bit pricey ($25 for this weeks games) but I haven't watched one since 1992 when I still lived in Miami, so I don't mind that much.

can someone tell me what games I should tune into I seem to be kind of lost

Thnx!

PS: Dan marino still QB for Miami?

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    You can watch my Denver Broncos against the SF 49'ers. If the Broncos win, they are in the playoffs. The new QB, Jay Cutler is looking real strong for just having 4 games under his belt. It will be a bit of a success story if they make the playoffs considering that they turned it over to a rookie QB with only 5 games left in the season.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

The only game you really need to watch is the Bears destroying the Packers on Sunday Evening!

And BTW the last I heard Marino is in an old folks home in Tampa.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

DA - - Bearse!!! Whip out the Brats and let's kick some Packer Butt! Too bad Green Bay isn't better competition this year - but Da Bearse should roll over em anyway - cuz dey had Ditka!!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

ABW Ambassador
    Ok so far I've got

N.Y. Giants at Washington Saturday, 8:00 pm (ET)
    San Francisco at Denver 4:15 pm
    Green Bay at Chicago 8:15 pm

Now I just need to pick a 1 pm game and I'll be all set

Carolina at New Orleans 1:00 pm
    Cleveland at Houston 1:00 pm
    Detroit at Dallas 1:00 pm
    Jacksonville at Kansas City 1:00 pm
    New England at Tennessee 1:00 pm
    Oakland at N.Y. Jets 1:00 pm
    Pittsburgh at Cincinnati 1:00 pm
    Seattle at Tampa Bay 1:00 pm
    St. Louis at Minnesota 1:00 pm

And BTW the last I heard Marino is in an old folks home in Tampa.
    I still go to Miami every summer and he's always either doing used car commercials, some kind of endorsement or opening a restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by Javi
    Ok so far I've got I still go to Miami every summer and he's always either doing used car commercials, some kind of endorsement or opening a restaurant.
    He's making some good denaro on "Inside The NFL" every week too, and Nutri Systems - so don't put him in the old folks home just yet!!

hmmm if you've got the remote in your hands......you can switch back and forth with the Denver game and root for the Eagles. (although I think somebody here has Falcon as part of their name ........so they might not be too thrilled with that.) Hubby and I were just saying before he left for work that ummm might be a bring the horses out game. The police in Philadelphia when they think things may get a bit rowdy have the police on their horses for crowd control. Serious and partying means the doggies come, too. If you combine New Year's Eve and a possibility of the Eagles beating the Falcons to finish first in the division (think, but not sure that could happen) ummm some of the folks could ummm party a little too much. The police and their german sheperd doggies I guess scare them into behaving themselves. Guess doggies have big teeth and doggie bites don't feel too good.
    Eagle fans kinda get a bad rap sometimes, though. They can be a kinda rough crowd at times but they're not all bad. They threw snowballs at once and have never lived that down and have misbehaved quite a few times since. I'm not defending the bad ones...just saying they're not all bad. Whichever games you watch....enjoy yourself
    Last edited by purplebear; December 30th, 2006 at 08:18 AM.

ABW Ambassador
    As far as the 1PM game, I would want to watch Carolina at N.O. I'm trying to catch up on the playoff pictures since I didn't watch any NFL last week when I was away visiting family for the holidays.

NFC looks like 5 teams at 7-8 and one of them is going to make the playoffs (wild card) with an 8-8 record.

AFC looks like NY Jets and Denver Broncos get in if they win their last game.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong on any of that.

Ah good, Inside The NFL on HBO comes on in little over an hour. They can sort it all out for me

Little sad here as my Falcons have been elimitated

They wouldnt have gone far anyway. I am expecting the whole coaching staff to be fired tomorrow. I doubt Vick will play today as the game is useless for my team.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

I had a feeling you were the one who was the Falcons fan. I'm sorry about your team Last time I went upstairs I saw the game and found out from my husband. My husband was kinda looking forward to a good game too....but it isn't anymore. Hopefully your team will do better next year

ABW Ambassador
    Watching the Broncos in overtime right now. For some reason I really want them to win. Great game so far

I almost broke my new tv when they stopped showing the Falcon game at halftime I didnt miss much but it is not right since i pay for the nfl package.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Definitely agree with you. When you're paying for it they shouldn't do that.
    Are you originally from Atlanta and that's why you're a Falcons fan?

Well, I'm a Chiefs fan and a Packers fan, so it was a great weekend for me.

Sheri

ABW Ambassador
    Playoff Time

ABW Ambassador
    Damn, anybody watching Seattle/Dallas. Dallas fans must be crushed at that ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheri
    Well, I'm a Chiefs fan and a Packers fan, so it was a great weekend for me.

Sheri
    Awwwww, sorry Sheri .. My Indianapolis Colts just whooped them this evening!!

Woo Hoo!!

KK

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Damn, anybody watching Seattle/Dallas. Dallas fans must be crushed at that ending.
    That was a wild end. Not sure I have seen anything like that safety AND the fumble on the field goal hold. Glad the Seahawks since they are the hometown team and I have no love for TO. But yeah, that was a terrible way to loose a game if you are a Dallas fan.
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread