http and a telephoto
    Belated Christmas Gift... sort of... :)
    My daughter booked flights for herself, her husband and my grandson for the end of January to come for a visit. I haven't seen them since March, it will be great to see them all again.

Alec, my grandson, turns 7 on Feb 2nd, so that is the reason for the trip. He and Liz are coming a couple days early to stay with me, and her husband and her dad are coming for the rest of the week and they will all stay on the strip.

None of them have been to Vegas before, it will be fun to show them my new "home" and all the cool things here, like Red Rock Canyon and the touristy places like the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead...

Side note... they got *nonstop* flights from Buffalo to Vegas for $115 ROUNDTRIP!!!!!!! On Southwest.... Well worth the one hour drive from Rochester to Buffalo airport....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    Lox, that is too cool.

What good timing too...right after the Summit!
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

http and a telephoto
    Yes, a guest that is staying with me for a couple of weeks leaves the 26th and my daughter arrives the 29th... I would have liked for them to meet, but oh well... Liz and her husband work retail and she has vacation "black out" that lasts until the end of January due to post Christmas annual sale... (think lingerie, lol)
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread