Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    KiteandWind live at Shareasale
    KiteandWind.com Affiliate Program

I invite you to visit kiteandwind.com and look over our affiliate program today. You will earn 7% + Bonus Levels* on every sale you drive to our website!

Why KiteandWind.com Is Unique
    KiteandWind has one of the largest selections of kites, spinners, windsocks, and wind spinner collectibles on the Internet. We offer literally hundreds of hard-to-find themed home decoration, gift and housewarming ideas..

On our site your referrals will find merchandise to suit almost any one's taste - making it more likely that the customer will make a purchase and you'll get a commission. Check out our site and search for whatever it is that you'd be interested in promoting.

What You Get
    KiteandWind.com's affiliate programs give you all the tools you'll need to drive traffic and earn money!
    • Real-time reporting of your earnings
    • Access to lots of content-specific banners, buttons, and links to place on your sites
    • Consolidated checks sent to you monthly
    • Free product datafeeds with over 700 skus and more new products coming every month
    • Datafeed

Our datafeed currently includes over 700 items so there's bound to be something in our feed that compliments at least one of your sites. Niches abound so whether your site relates to birds, bugs, vehicles, tractors, VW's, psychedelic 60's, family, outdoors, gardening, zen or many other categories, we can provide quality products that turn and earn.

Program Highlights
    • Earn 7% commission on all our products, including both in-stock and preorder merchandise.
    • Receive a $5 CAB (cash activation bonus) after your first sale
    • Earn $3 bonus for any affiliate that signs up for the program from second tier referral.
    • Monthly Performance Incentives: $75 Cash Bonus at $1000 in sales or $25 Cash Bonus when you reach $500 in sales
    • 365 day return cookie with unlimited transactions - earn more money over a longer period of time
    • Parasite Free - No BHO merchants.
    • Special Affiliate Only Coupons
    • Free datafeed makes it easier to promote a wide variety of products
    • Free affiliate tools for datafeeds using GoldenCAN.com. (Coming Soon)
    • Auto Deposit Merchant
    • Telephone Tracking
    • ABW Participation
    • Datafeed updated
    • We currently ship only to USA with excellent customer service
    • Dedicated affiliate management team
    I started KiteandWind 18 months ago after seeing how another kite shop was letting their customers down, their affiliates down with lousy communication, service and support. I got going with a personal pledge that I would offer my shoppers the best shopping experience ever. Well I've done it 99.4% of the time.

I want to now do that for those affiliates that want to add unique products to their site. I want 100% satisfaction for you.

I am available at least 12 hours a day. Toll Free Phone, Yahoo and MSN or email.

There are banners and links to get you started. I will work on Category ones this weekend.

I wish you the best for the upcoming New Year and look forward to working closely with you to achieve mutual prosperity.

Good Winds,

Allen Nance
    Poopie
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

ABW Ambassador
    Is this different from the Wind Toys Online Program?

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Is this different from the Wind Toys Online Program?
    Hiya Trust.

No my program is NOT associated with them.

I got the folks over there started and helped them out. They do not even like computers. I sent out a mail to all affiliates stating I was bowing out back in May 05. I wish them the best of luck, but they are not able to handle even the slightest of questions, customer problems and making customers wait for weeks for products was not what I expected when I got them going.

That's when I decided that I could open a store and do it better.

It's been 18 months now since opening up KiteandWind. I am now one of the top 10 online kites shops and showing a 300-500% increase in sales over prior months business every month.

It's all my baby. I carry good inventory, ship same day most of the time, offer customer support (I know I'm pimping my pats on the shoulders) have a site that converts in the 4% for PPC as high as 9% this Christmas season and really do care about my customers.

I wont disappoint your efforts and believe that affiliates who put in the work of targeting their shoppers to my merchandise can make a whole lot of additional cash.

Average sale is $44.00 but there can be sales of $200 - $500 done very easily.

One of the best merits is that I offer and stock a large selection of windsocks, windspinners and kites in so many shapes and sizes it's ridiculous!

I ask that you help me help you by feeling free to call, write or post questions. I will work with anyone that is willing to put in the time and make it pay off. Special creative, coupon codes, sales will always be going on.

I hope I can gain your TRUST!

Allen

just applied.

I like the GoldenCAN possibility. I'd also like to see some kind of dynamic coupon or discount code so I can automate a site.

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    just applied.

I like the GoldenCAN possibility. I'd also like to see some kind of dynamic coupon or discount code so I can automate a site.
    Herb,

Your Approved! Nice sites. I will get the dynamic coupon thing going as well as soon as the feed is uploaded I will get the GoldenCan setup.

Welcome aboard!

Outsourced Program Manager tmartini's Avatar
    Just signed up. Thanks Allen!

-- Todd
    Todd Martini
    Digital Marketing Manager
    Jones Soda Co.
    Follow Me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by tmartini
    Just signed up. Thanks Allen!

-- Todd

Welcome Alex! I got some wine gift bags.

Hello Allen. How are you?

I think I am going to sign up and see how my visitors respond to your product.

Thanks for giving us information about this program.

Have A Wonderful Day!

Quote Originally Posted by BusinessEmpire
    Hello Allen. How are you?

I think I am going to sign up and see how my visitors respond to your product.

Thanks for giving us information about this program.

Have A Wonderful Day!
    Welcome to ABW Business Empire. I look forward to working with you on our program.

Have a prosperous New Year!

Allen

Hi Allen,

Great site!

How are you going to do the telephone tracking?
    I see the 1-888 number at the top of the page and at the very bottom of the page in red I see Promo Code: 22 Is this the tracking code? I doubt the caller will ever see this number. They may jot down your phone number and the item number and call when they are not at their computer. Just wondering :-)

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop
    Hi Allen,

Great site!

How are you going to do the telephone tracking?
    I see the 1-888 number at the top of the page and at the very bottom of the page in red I see Promo Code: 22 Is this the tracking code? I doubt the caller will ever see this number. They may jot down your phone number and the item number and call when they are not at their computer. Just wondering :-)

Pork Chop,

Thank you for asking such an important question.

Since everyone on our staff is named Allen (Boss required that only Allen's be hired to fill all positions) and I am the boss I will personally inspect what I expect with every Allen here.

Allen who answers the phone will make sure that every phone orders will be asked for referral code. (Allen in programing is working on getting it up in the top of the page but currently it causes the template to go askew.)

PROMO CODE 22 is the Default number meaning no site referral associated with it. If it was a referral through ShareAsale, the affiliate that sent the click would have their account code listed there.

Just to put a heads up on Live Chat...
    The person that monitors the live chat does not get paid (his name is Allen) a commission. So there is NO interference with commissions. Most of the live chats are with a quick product question and the customer finishes up their cart on their own.

There are no smoke and mirrors in our program, the traffic and conversions will go to you as you deserve for your hard work and time investment.

I encourage you to join our program Porkchop and Happy New Year to you.

Allen

Cool
    I can confirm the promo code reflects an affiliate ID number, but kinda wish it said "priority code" to play a little on the cupidity of the visitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    I can confirm the promo code reflects an affiliate ID number, but kinda wish it said "priority code" to play a little on the cupidity of the visitors.

Herb,

I had to wait for today to contact SAS to make sure that I could change it. I didn't like the Promo Code either.

I too like Priority Code or how about Cupidity Code?

Allen

Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen Nance
    how about Cupidity Code?

Allen
    nahh, we gotta be cautious in how we point.

You are funny Allen.
    Tell Allen thanks for answering my question.
    Tell the other Allen I will be joining the program
    And...to you Allen...thank you for showing such interest in your affiliate program.

My name is Bill, but I have a brother-in-law named Allen. Can I join?

Seriously, I have a beach resort site - might do some good with kites. There are a couple of large kite stores in town - that do an awesome business--during the season. I could create a page for online kites in our business directory. And, if you have some original narrative about kite flying on the beach, would be happy to create a page about same - and feature your inventory. Www.OCtheBeach.com will get about 3-million visitors this year, with 50% of that number hitting us in June, July, and August. We are also building a .mobi (http:OCM.mobi has 500 pages to date) version of our directory, which could feature a page about kites with a phone number and SAS referral number ('cause I doubt if you have mobile-site-sized order pages [yet].
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Hello Beachy Bill,

Sure your welcome to join. That in-law could have any name, Allen, Bill or even Haiko

Ocean City world renowned for a great beach and fantastic kite festival in the fall. I can tell you that your traffic can be swayed into buying kites like waving a french fry in front of my chubby face.

You tell them how they can select a wider selection from us, great prices, no tax and free shipping when they order $30.00 or more.

I can do the write up for a special page and you can feature products.

Just to let folks know that although a lot of buyers just get one kite, it's not uncommon for them to buy for every one of their kids and the adults. And because your selling VACATION that means they will all get a kite to fly.

Click on the button and we'll get started.

April is National Kite Month so get everything set for the late March increase in kite buyers.

Bill, your golf site would sell these.

We really do have stuff for every kind of site.

Outstanding
    Hi Allen -

Wow, outstanding response time. I did click the button (as you suggested) and I was approved in short order.

I just tossed up a quick page - as a business directory listing. Please let me know what you think. I'll add some kite shots from last summer - once I get time to fire up my other computer. (Right nowthe images rotate as random shots in Ocean City.) Check here: http://www.octhebeach.com/Kite-and-W...ness-info.html

Cheers,

- B
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..

Quote Originally Posted by Beachy
    Hi Allen -

Wow, outstanding response time. I did click the button (as you suggested) and I was approved in short order.

I just tossed up a quick page - as a business directory listing. Please let me know what you think. I'll add some kite shots from last summer - once I get time to fire up my other computer. (Right nowthe images rotate as random shots in Ocean City.) Check here: http://www.octhebeach.com/Kite-and-W...ness-info.html

Cheers,

- B
    Wow, your pretty quick at getting up the goods! You've really spent the time developing that site. No wonder you get the visitor traffic you do. Keep up the great work.

Good Winds,

Thanks, Allen. I need to remove the banner from the middle of the narrative because it messes up the .mobi site page. It clicks through to your site, which does not work on a mobile device.

We'll get that other page up in a couple of days and run a special in advance of the Kite Festival (April 27-29 this year).

It will be nice to have the Golden Can feed up and running and for your developer to get the Promo/Priority code up top next to the toll-free phone number. (hint-hint)

Well you had me at I've been hunting for cute golf things for my golfing shop. I also see a lot more that I can use on my other sites.

I love the hummingbirds, mostly for ME ME ME lol
    [URL=http://www.cafepress.com/rowdyjrt]Rowdy Jack Russell Terrier[/URL]

Hi Allen,

Can you check your email? I sent an email regarding my pending application.

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop
    Hi Allen,

Can you check your email? I sent an email regarding my pending application.
    Got it PorkChop! All approved and a great idea!

Welcome aboard.

Allen

Hi Allen,

Thanks for the approval.

A few request when you have time.
    1. Can you make a larger version of your banner id: 73193 and make some additional banners for windsocks that land here http://www.kiteandwind.com/windsocks_s/31.htm
    2. Can you please put your products in the SAS make a page section? Please put it in the customized section so we can list them by category. I like using the SAS version rather than GoldenCan. SAS is search engine friendly. :-)
    3. I look forward to the affiliate only coupons you mentioned in your above post and the telephone tracking code correction.

Wishing you success!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast