Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    New Year Tragedy In Denver
    I was shocked just now to see on our local news that Darrent Williams - a young conerback with the Denver Broncos was killed early this morning in a drive by shooting...

Apparently, he and a few other players were celebrating the New Year last night and there was an altercation. Williams and his fellow celebrants thought it best to leave. They got into their rented limosine to go elsewhere - the murderer followed them and shot him to death in a drive by.

Not sure of all the details yet - but this is sad loss, much sader than their loss to the 9'ers yesterday. All I can say is WOW!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Quote Originally Posted by ALH - AmeritrustRx
    I was shocked just now to see on our local news that Darrent Williams - a young conerback with the Denver Broncos was killed early this morning in a drive by shooting...

Apparently, he and a few other players were celebrating the New Year last night and there was an altercation. Williams and his fellow celebrants thought it best to leave. They got into their rented limosine to go elsewhere - the murderer followed them and shot him to death in a drive by.

Not sure of all the details yet - but this is sad loss, much sader than their loss to the 9'ers yesterday. All I can say is WOW!
    Come on Alan,

You know there is an underground tunnels or Denver team players from Invesco Field to the County Jail. Denver guys have been notorious for not being in the right place and doing the wrong thing at the wrong time.

It is sad but there is always another side to that story and I am not much up to date on the goings on in Denver these days but history continues to repeat itself there.

Bring back Elway

Poop

Actually, he was going to be leaving this week to go to Ft. Worth where he works with youth organizations in the Dallas / Ft Worth during the off season advising them to stay away from gang life and working with programs that encourage youngsters to finish their educations.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Denver guys have been notorious for not being in the right place and doing the wrong thing at the wrong time.
    So are the Bengals,

Yesterday I was wondering which one of them would end up getting into trouble during the New Years celebrations.

It is very sad that such a young life was taken, my thoughts and prayers are with this young mans family.
    [URL=http://www.cafepress.com/rowdyjrt]Rowdy Jack Russell Terrier[/URL]

Denver has a player who got a DUI last year; but other than that they are a pretty good bunch of young men. I think the big key there is that Shannahan won't put up with nonsense. Probably among the top teams when it comes to being trouble free, but whose counting!! LOL

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread