Question Coupon Site design n dev software suggestions
    I am a newbie into affiliate program and am looking for any website software that I can use to make a Coupon or Deals website. Any suggestions and recommendations would be appreciated.

I used the padkit from the Association of Shareware Professionals as a base framework (php site with a Mysql database), and then used coupons for the content instead of software programs.

It at least gave me a working website with all of the php code I needed for connecting to a database, and all the php code I needed for setting up web pages. Then it was just a matter of customizing it to meet my needs.

Thanks Rick. I will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by RickPlmr
    I used the padkit from the Association of Shareware Professionals as a base framework (php site with a Mysql database), ....
    The padkit is no longer available:
    The Association of Shareware Professionals has temporarily stopped distributing PADKit, due to unresolved security issues, and spaming of PADKit based web sites.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by abcd_efgh
    I am a newbie into affiliate program and am looking for any website software that I can use to make a Coupon or Deals website. Any suggestions and recommendations would be appreciated.
    First that working site mentioned above has expired coupons throughout. My suggestion is Hard Work. Those manufactured coupon sites have no chance in competing.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread