Awesome Fiesta Bowl
    Not only was that the best bowl game I think I've watched so far, it's one of the best games I've watched all year. The lateral - beautiful. The game winning 2-point conversion - beautiful.

The only thing that made it better was that I didn't have to watch it on Boise State's ugly ass field.

If the coaches at Alabama watched that game, they're probably still scratching their heads. Had Boise State run up the middle for 3 yards, then they'd have been all over it.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

ABW Ambassador
    Damn, I missed it. I'm hearing this is like one of the best games ever. Was watching ESPN for the highlights. Boise State beating Oklahoma. Had a Hook & Ladder, Statue Of Liberty to win it, marriage proposal at the end. Need to get this on DVD.

I only watched the last 2 min. or so, but it was great.

This only points to the need for some kind of playoff system. What other league, (amatuer or pro) denies an undefeated team a chance to play for a championship?

On the other hand. if florida beats O state, Boise State can claim they were champions (even if no-one ranks them as such).

One of the most exciting games of the year so far. The last few minutes of the game is a highlight reel all on its on. I don't care what kind of schedule you have, going undefeated in a major college football season, is truly remarkable. Congrats to Boise for not giving up.

Joey

Definitely up there w/ the Stanford/Cal game.

The proposal at the end may make it one the most special college game of all time.

Tuan

Internet Cowboy
    That play to the left side for the 2 pointer at the end was genius. They totally fooled OK on that play. He walked in untouched. It was a great game all together.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    My son and I watched it last night, one of the greatest bowl games of all time!

Unfortunately, my 57" HDTV is being delivered and installed this afternoon - having my new big screen HDTV one day earlier is the only way that game could have been any better!

I agree, that was one of the better games I have seen in years. It also helps that two of my good friends play for Boise St, so it was really nice to see them win. Those 3 trick plays Boise St. pulled out in the end were incredible. I can't imagine there will be a more exciting bowl game then that this year.
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    watched scenes of it. guess it was a really close game.

yea, you can go to their site, broncosports.com and see the highlights. pretty cool stuff.
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread