ABW Ambassador
    hopefully reading the posts and finding out whats going on

[ 08-14-2002: Message edited by: johnniebry ]

[ 08-14-2002: Message edited by: johnniebry ]

15 years and counting
    It was a ghost, not Todd

Hopefully, yes, but this should not be the source for us to get this. There should be something at the CJ site or a mass email to all of us inform us.

I came, I saw, I left. Todd has left the forum.

Do you blame him? No matter what he would say here, he would get negative feedback from us. Unless, of course, he told us there was a problem and what was being done to fix it. I, for one, would applaude that.

ABW Ambassador
    What kind of feedback should he expect when all of our comments/suggestions/complaints produce little or no result?

Remember the thread about cookie-keep? Remember Todd and CJ getting slated about the issue?

I thought some of the posts were over-negative, and tried to offer some voice of reason. I too thought Todd was not being given a fair chance and stuck my neck out to say so. Todd actually commented on this positive support, but did CJ ever put the cookie-keep info on the site? Not to my knowledge.

There will always be people who feel more agrieved by a certain issue than others - and those are the people that will voice a negative opinion. Others, who aren't so badly affected by the issue will wonder what all the fuss is about.

Bottom line is that CJ needs to react to our requests and not just keep quiet and hope that we will forget.

I think there is just too much going on this year for us to forget. CJ has passed that point. What I want to see is CJ provide a plan of action for us and then a report as to the progress.

At the very least they should be contacting us by email when there is a known problem. You can't tell me they don't have a finger on this and have not known there have been no sales reported in the last 24 hours.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread