ABW Ambassador
    clixgalore.com - Joined Merchants Confusion
    Hello to clixgalore.com, Why do you make is so difficult for us to find merchants..??? When I search for merchants & i then join them I still see the join button after this still displaying next to the merchant i have already joined. Yesterday I had to run through all categories to find merchants for a travel site in Australia, it took hours to find them (I still have not even finished & it's day 2 now) as there are so many merchants who are spamming the categories that are not realated to their business and on top of this I had to rejoin most merchants again because I could not see which ones I had already joined. Sadly, you have a lot of potential with your network, lots of merchants etc but some serious problems for affiliates using your very messy interface and way of finding merchants. Your interface & the way the site is organized is the most confusing I have come across. Hope to see a major upgrade in early 2007 as I have lots of australian websites to develop but it would be very difficult using your website in it's current state.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

locate joined merchants, go to get links/banners section

ABW Ambassador
    I know I can see my merchants like that but the problem is that even after I joined I still see the join button when searching for new merchants & this means I would have to keep going back & forth to check that page when their developers should be able to make it greyed out etc once joined. Plus there seems to be many merchants in the wrong categories etc.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Clixgalore confuses me overall, guess thats why I haven't really developed anything using their merchants...

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread