Why does LS support never answer?
    Four messages to them on the same issue so far, no reply to any. Not even the automatic acknowledgement with a case ID, as is promised on the screen that appears after you complete filling out the support form...
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

I dont know
    When i doing my research as to which company to use for an affiliate program and doing comparisons i called them a bunch of times, they were the only company never to answer or return my calls... how can you run a company like that??? the company i went with always calls me back.

I've had the same issue a few times during the last year. I've found that if you have an issue, it is usually more effective to contact the merchant directly to get your specific questions answered. I'm sure the problem is the sheer number of inbound communications, which they place in a que, and whittle through as quickly as they can via priority / impact and duration open.

With the amount of money they're making.... surely they can afford a team of customer service reps... and if you don't know how much they're making, search around. It'll blow your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by CMESI
    I've found that if you have an issue, it is usually more effective to contact the merchant directly to get your specific questions answered.
    Unfortunately it's not a merchant-specific issue - I need LS's help with this...
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by MKinCA
    With the amount of money they're making.... surely they can afford a team of customer service reps... and if you don't know how much they're making, search around. It'll blow your mind.
    Whatever they're making, providing good customer service should increase it.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Ranea should be able to help.

La_Valette, just PM her as she is the resident LS Moderator on ABW

Unfortunately for LS, it means that affiliates like me start posting to the public ABW forum in order to get answers from LS. They always get back to me when I do that, but never do when I just email them.

I'd prefer to deal with them directly, but since they don't answer without the ABW post.... well, I do what works...

My account has just been terminated by them. I have not even setup any website or blog to promote anything. I read somewhere in this forum that they don't like foreign affiliate? Hmm...

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by imhardy
    I read somewhere in this forum that they don't like foreign affiliate? Hmm...
    I do not think that statement is true. There are many super affiliates that I know off and they are in Aust, NZ, Thailand, Singapore and Europe. The reason they might terminate an account could be.. they suspect fraud or a suspecious account

Does Linkshare Answer Email & Support?
    Like the title asks, does Linkshare answer their emails & requests for support? Is it just me, or are other affiliates (and merchants) being ignored? My first email to them was about two weeks ago. I've sent other emails too. All have not even had an auto-response to indicate that they were recieved.

Anyone else having these type of problems with Linkshare? What usually works to wake them up?

Dave

Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Affiliate Manager PingoPrepaidCallingCards's Avatar
    as a merchant, we pay them alot of money to be there to answer your questions. keep trying or find a direct contact.
    Brian Hawkins AM @ [URL=http://www.pingo.com/affiliate.do]Pingo[/URL] Earn up to $35 CPA for a [URL=http://www.pingo.com/p/onedollar/onedollar.html]$1 trial offer[/URL]!
    [URL=http://www.twitter.com/TelecomAgents]@TelecomAgents[/URL] [URL=http://www.twitter.com/telephonecard]@TelephoneCard[/URL]

Threads merged

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread