ABW Ambassador
    Tired of LS Website Timing out
    I keep getting dead pages which is quite common when using the LS website. This is the bugiest website I have to visit to get merchant links but one I need to use a lot and it's crap. I'm tired of complaining about this - PLEASE FIX IT once & for all!!!

DONT tell me it's me because it never happens on SAS, CJ, Performics and many other affilaite networks. It's the LS backend, it needs a major overhaul - last year...

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
    See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
    Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
    On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
    Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
    Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
    If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
    Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
    Internet Explorer
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    I used to get that at my previous job and it was frustrating. Right now, it just logs me off but usually, I have 2 screens open so I can recover from what I am doing in my previous screen. Could it be your software? IE/Firefox.

ABW Ambassador
    No it's not my browser as I explained in first post it works fine on any other website except LS. I do have a a connection that isn't as fast as many because It is a remote ADSL which is wireless but I do live in an area where the reception is not perfect. But this is no excuse for their lousy programming, my connection is just picking up their crap coding where most peoples browsers are not optimized to pick this up.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

ABW Ambassador
    right now, it logs me off when i try to go into specific reports. same as yesterday. i thought at first it might be the browser. but... in between, the site worked fine. so now i'm not so sure.

ABW Ambassador
    I find that I have to keep pressing the refresh button (sometimes about 5 -10 times) until it comes right but sometimes it just dies & I have to go back several pages and start again... this is one of the most frustrating issues I have ever had in this business and they don't want to fix it and i have had this going on for sometime... but it's not as bad as my other issue with their links & bad coding (see other thread I wrote before)...

agreed agreed agreed. I think anyone here could design a better LS interface in a week.
    Jason Rosenbaum
    Affiliate Manager
    MINDsprinting

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread