hi Todd,

I dont know if anybody could believe this but I didnt get any money since FEBRUARY and im in constant talks generally ONE WAYish with CJUK and CJUS. I have a bank account for wire transfers in my account for UK but I dont get paid although I gave it to CJUS and then CJUK 2 months earlier than the interface! I used ask a Q too and it's been near 2 months and still waiting for an answer although I bumped it too. And my relative who has the account phoned CJUK 3 times or more, and they said we couldnt find the ACCOUNT!?! Anyway I dont know if they decided to pay by now as my relative is here for vacation and cant check his account balance in UK. But I dont want to miss this payment month too..OR will you give it to me in xmass as a present? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

ps I know you need my account, I'm PMing it to you too..I'll mail to CJUK and CJUS too AGAIN..

GAH.

PAYMENTS VIA CHECKS ARE ARCHAIC

Have you tried telling your merchants? When I failed to get paid I pointed out no pay=no sales.

I gave everyone about two weeks then I would 'drop their links' if I hadn't had my check. Took about a month plus four phone calls.

For best results its best if you have several merchants you do 10k+ sales a month for. I found Jared from Crucial especially helpful.

I

ABW Ambassador
    i have problem with payment too.
    The Check still not cashing over 2 months.
    i talked with my bank and they said it depends cj's Bank 'wells fargo bank' they just waiting.

when i toll it to cj CS get same answering 'depend wells fargo bank'

i got mad [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Todd can help me ?

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread