Cool Testers Wanted!
    I am looking for testers of an Affililiate Datafeed Widget for Parked Domains.
    If interested please contact me at jollygoodpirate at gmail.com or fernando.ibanez at gmail.com

PS: I cannot at this time pay beta testers, you are welcome to use the tool for free as it is being tested. It is not a shared commission service. Any commission generated by your domain/widget are 100% yours. Tool is guaranteed to be free to testers until mid February - maybe longer.

No more takers?

I only got one reply. I'd like to test this with a whole bunch of people.
    If you have a domain parked not making money for you, create a store with affiliate products, attach it to the domain - it's pretty simple.

It also works with subdomains. You can create a digitalcameras.mydomain.com and try it out. No hosting required. Store widgets are dynamic so they stay up to date.

I have products from about 30 datafeeds with plenty of products to create your store widget.

--
    Fernando

Fernando,

It might help if you post a link to the sign up page so members can kick the tires and see what's asked of them (I'll allow you).

BTW, I need your input on http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=25
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    Fernando,

It might help if you post a link to the sign up page so members can kick the tires and see what's asked of them (I'll allow you).

BTW, I need your input on http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=25
    Great! Thanks, and I am sorry I missed your post about the acronym. I did not think I had won anything. :-)

Fixing the Docs!
    The documentation on how to add a subdomain was not right. I am fixing this before posting the link.

Exit 39 for Domains BETA
    Sorry for the delay! The docs are updated.

Thanks Haiko for letting me post a link even though it is a BETA service.
    The service is called Exit 39 for Domains and you can signup to "kick the tires", cough cough and give me feedback here:
    http://exit39.com/signup.php

You can attach an ad rotator, single merchant store, multiple merchant store, or a landing page to a parked domain, or you can create subdomains for your current website such us: digitalcameras.yourdomain.com

I got the idea from godaddy, and in the last week I've been informed by several people that there are several revenue sharing solutions available already, including Adsense for Domains. But Exit 39 is different; one because there is no revenue sharing, you get 100% commissions, and second you control which merchants and products you display on your parked domain. I encourage you to try it out and helps us getting it out of BETA.

Thanks
    Fernando

Thanks for the Feedback!
    Thanks to all for the feedback. Also I've updated the service so you can include your own headers and footers on your parked domains. You can customize these using your own HTML and Javascript.

This allows you to include things like Google Analytics for traffic statistics, Google Adsense, your Logo, additional text, Link Exchanges or Text Link Ads, you can even put a YouTube movie :-)

I think some people wanted to have a way to place information for people to know a domain was for sale and how to inquiry how to purchase it.

Note: the parked domain service is just one part of Exit 39... the widgets can most definitely be used on your regular sites.

Success to All!
    --
    Fernando

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread