My email invalid...
    I am getting notices that my emails have bounced or are invalid by a few of my networks, CJ, LS, SAS...the email I use is a webmaster@oneofmysites dot com. Is it too generic, getting lost in spam filters or what? Would it help to change the who its to part? Or is it just my host messing up?
    Anyone else having similar problems?

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    are you still checking that email?
    could be that you have reached your quota

I would change it to other email alias

Yeah, check it everyday and it is not near full. I am just gonna switch it to avoid this in the future.

Spf?
    Quote Originally Posted by ADesertRose
    I am getting notices that my emails have bounced or are invalid by a few of my networks, CJ, LS, SAS...
    Is this emails you are sending *to* address at these networks or email you are sending *through* an interface on these networks?

If it is the latter, it may be due to SPF being enabled for your domain.

When I sign in to the networks I am getting messages saying that my email address is not valid...

ABW Ambassador
    Consider yourself lucky that you are being notified. After having the same email address in my BeFree profile for years (which I receive numerous emails to every day from other senders), I stopped receiving all email from BeFree merchants about 3 or 4 months ago with no notification from BeFree that they were undeliverable. After I changed the email address in my BeFree profile to a Hotmail address, I started receiving BeFree merchant emails again.

I also stopped receiving email notifications of replies from ABW and the email address in my ABW profile is completely different than my BeFree email address was.
    Last edited by Snowman; January 8th, 2007 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Added last paragraph

Snowman,

If you post and then don't revisit the board stops emailing the notifications, the only way to keep getting posts is to subscribe to a specific forum or thread. If there is anything I can do to help in making sure you get the notifications please ask.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks, Haiko. I'm aware of that. I haven't received ANY emails from ABW in months. Last week, I went to change my email address in my ABW profile but it requires that I enter my password to do so. I've been logged in for so long that I no longer remember my password and it's on an old computer. I just hadn't taken the time to drag out that old computer to get it. Your post encouraged me to do so. I'll let you know if I still don't receive auto-notification emails, but I did receive the confirming email and clicked on the link to verify the change I made.

Thanks for your help.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread