ABW Ambassador
    SAS Protocol When Merchant Confirms Sales Did Not Track
    Brian, could you let us know what SAS's policy is when affiliates have not been paid for sales initiated through an SAS affiliate link?

Batteries.com has acknowledged that there have been sales that have not tracked, yet they have given no indication that they will attempt to locate those sales or how long this has been going on.

Background at:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=83765 and http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=83886

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Snowman,

What a merchant does to make up for "lost time", etc... is up to them in the end. We will typically work with a merchant to help them figure out what is fair and possible, etc...

I have spoken to Andre at Batteries.com and all indications are that they are working on what they feel is a fair proposal. In the end, the decision is yours if you feel you've been compensated, or if you choose to stop promoting, etc...

I don't think we need a new thread on this... there is already open specifically regarding Batteries.com and the issue at hand...so I'll close this thread so that we can keep things in one place.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Ok.... re-opening by request for general discussion. If you want to talk specifically about Batteries.com, please use the other thread so that we can remain somewhat organized and we can get the info to them (Batteries) as best as possible.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread