Affiliate Manager
    Thoughts on HydraMedia
    Hello All,

I received an email from Hydra Media which offered help in promoting our affiliate program in their network. I am unfamiliar with them and would like to get thoughts from other affiliate managers and publishers who have used their network.

I am very new here. My apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place. I did have a look around to find the best place for this but am a little confused to be honest with you. I also had a look around to make sure I am not breaking any rules here and I really hope I am not!

Thanks.

http and a telephoto
    Moved to the "Other Ad Networks" forum, that is the correct place to be. Do a search on Hydramedia and read threads in the Other Ad Networks area about CPA networks and you will learn lots and lots quickly.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Hi Brian - I am the one who sent you the email. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you about our program.

I'm a publisher with them, They are a fantastic and professional company. I have no complaints what so ever.

Affiliate Manager
    Many thanks.

Thanks loxly for moving the thread and sorry it was in the wrong place. I will do a search for them too.

Kim, I tried calling you a while ago but you were not available and I did not leave a message. I will try calling you shortly.

dietzel, thanks for sharing your experience with them.

Sorry I missed you. Call or email or AIM me. KimHydra

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    HM is one of the largest adware intermediaries around - you're getting involved with some scummy folks here if you decide to play with them.

http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=26

Hydramedia ...why can't I get any help from you?
    I signed up with Hydramedia well over a month ago. I had a ton of questions in regards to some of the campaigns they were offering. My main concern with them right now is just what do you have to do to get any help in answering these questions? I've written several e-mails that have never been answered. I finally called, got a receptionist ( I guess) who told me that I had not been assigned an affiliate manager yet, (even though it had been 2 weeks since I had signed up) but that she would take my phone number and give it to the affiliate managers supervisor and have her call me back. Well, needless to say that phone call was never answered either.
    I was already a little leery of this network due to some of the feedback that I've read here and having this much trouble just trying to get someone to respond to my phone call or e-mails raises a big red flag for me. Has anyone else had this much trouble in trying to contact them?

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    I second loxly's statements.

Take this for what it's worth, but I won't say anything about them. You can find PLENTY on them on other threads and forums.
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

Hello - I'm from HydraMedia, and run the advertiser side, however Abby will help you get started as an affiliate, and I apologize for any delay as we have had a lot of affiliates sign up lately and we have a certain process that we have to go through to approve each one. If you like, you can call me also at x2142 and I'll make sure you are approved immediately.

Thank you,

Kim

We're an advertiser with Hydra and they have given us excellent service.
    Even though we're not a big "brand name" they treat us like one.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread