Football Fanatics problems
    Hello,

Around Christmas, I noticed that all my CJ generated links for football fanatics were not working. Images come up fine, but when you click on the form button, it goes to a 404 page.

I wrote someone from Football Fanatics and got this response:

have been dealing with CJ on an daily basis since before Christmas trying to get this issue looked at.
    Its been incredibly frustrating for us and has really affected our affiliates. The service level with these guys has been very disappointing.

We haven't changed our feed but somehow when it hits them and they kick it to you, a lot of junk is added to the links to our site and causes the 404 errors.

We are definitely aware of it and are on the issue, its just CJ is taking their sweet time to address it.
    Wrote CJ, of course got gibberish in return.

Help?

Thanks.

Lightbulb
    hey, welcome to ABW and thanx for the news.

seems to me football fanatics bounced me around that time for nonconversion. maybe they should check their list and compare to the time of the problems?

what do you mean FF bounced you around for non conversion? sorry, im kind of new to this

some companies have short-sighted AMs who are more worried about their personal score (EPC) than helping their affiliates.

drop below a certain level (or never really get off the ground) and you are out.

regarding FF: my mistake, just checked my emails and discovered I wasn't accepted in the first place. that was on December 18th, just in time to miss the fun.

FF has an inhouse program. I highly recommend it.

Back from the dead I was just going to make a post about Footballfanatics and found this post. I just went and started updating several pages and I'm coming across this problem.

Of course being the fool that I am I updated about ten pages before actually checking the links to find out if they worked. They don't!!! Only a couple of hours wasted No one to blame I suppose but myself. I'm using text links through CJ that allow for the redirect to a certain page. I'm mostly getting 404 pages and every now and then a redirect link just goes to their main page. Mostly 404's though. I don't know what it is about me and links this weekend but I've wasted quite a bit of time on them. I should of spent the weekend

Is anyone else having this problem? I use Frontpage and I know it can play games sometimes but everything is fine with the coding.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Packy why aren't you using SaS instead?

Quote Originally Posted by jackson992
    Packy why aren't you using SaS instead?
    Jack, Thanks I never realised that they were at SAS. I just applied at SAS unfortunately no auto approval but I'll hold off on the site I am working on for now. Do they have a make-a-page or datafeed at SAS Jackson

Action Jackson - King of the World
    They sure do

Thanks again Jackson

Perhaps a bit off-topic, but related: Anybody know if the AM for Football Fanatics for the SAS program hangs out around ABW anywhere?

I've requested FTP access to the Football Fanatics datafeed probably half a dozen times since joining last spring -- and never a reply.

Just thought I throw the question out there in case anyone here knows who the AM is for their SAS program and whether he/she is here.
    Generate more fake news.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread