Target datafeed not showing in FTP
    The Target datafeed has never shown up when I log into merchandiser FTP. The merchandiser manager said last month they contacted Target about adding it, but this never happened, and merchandiser support hasn't responded to my follow-up emails.

Anyone know how I can get the Target datafeed enabled?

Have you contacted Target to ask them for the feed?

Target has never responded to me in the past, I'll try again.

I've found affiliate and merchant support to be non-existant with linkshare. It's to the point where if it's not working, I don't even waste my time trying to contact them since I know I'll never get a reply.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Kadence,
    Without knowing your specific situation, I am not sure why you are not able to get the Target datafeed. Are you approved for the Target program? If you need any more assistance, you can contact merchandiser-a @ linkshare.com please include your LinkShare login name and email address.

Ranae

Still no response from Target.
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkShare Moderator
    Kadence,
    Without knowing your specific situation, I am not sure why you are not able to get the Target datafeed. Are you approved for the Target program? If you need any more assistance, you can contact merchandiser-a @ linkshare.com please include your LinkShare login name and email address.

Ranae
    I am approved for the Target program. I've contact merchandiser support numerous times over the course of many months, and never gotten the Target feed activated. They seem to simply forward the request to Target, who never do anything. My Linkshare username is also Kadence.

Well I finally some sort sort of reply. Seems like Target has now denied my "request" for the datafeed, even though I was approved early in 2006 and wasn't requesting access but activation - and even though they actually invited me to a special commission tier for the holidays (don't know if this invitation was for everybody or not; I'd never made a sale for them but was doing well with other merchants). I've asked why I was denied but have received no response.

I cannot think of a single reason why someone would be denied a datafeed, the hell is going on with these people?

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread