Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Exclamation Music, Movies and Game affiliates ....
    Hello Team,

Our newest merchant to join the ARC family sells Music, Movies and Games online and ships Internationaly around the world. They launched on the web in 2000 and have dedicated websites in 10 major countries around the world. Among their many accolades, they were recently voted by the .net magazine as No.2 on 'The World's 20 Best Online Stores' second only to the mighty Amazon.

We will be releasing this program when we come back from Affiliate Summit, along with some very exciting industry news that will benefit many of us currently involved in affiliate marketing.

For now, we are asking for "beta testers", early adopters and anyone with exisitng traffic in the Music, Video or Games category. Please send an email to: music /at/ andyrodriguez.com and we will send you information to sign up for the program.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thank you for the emails folks ... for those that have asked, the announcment will be made in Vegas next week.... that's all I can say for now ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

4. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread