Milestones
    My CJ account balance has reached over $1000 for the first time. What is everyone else's personal records?

Hehe. With the number of CJ merchants I promote, Diablo3 will be out before I hit $1000....
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloD3
    My CJ account balance has reached over $1000 for the first time. What is everyone else's personal records?
    Now, am I hearing you right? You want to know what other affiliate's account balances are with CJ? There are too many variables for that information to have any relevancy.

But good for you......... if you are pleased, then that is super!
    The best things in life are not things at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Airstrip
    Now, am I hearing you right? You want to know what other affiliate's account balances are with CJ? There are too many variables for that information to have any relevancy.
    Technically, I'm not asking what they're currently at. I'm asking what the highest they've ever been for you guys. And yeah, it actually is relevant.. I wanna know exactly how far I am from the top... from what I've heard, I'm probably like 1/50th of some of you guys.

Online Marketing Consultant
    I think that there was a thread here a short while back but I cannot find it where someone did ask how much are you guys making and it was basicallly an unspoken community aggreement that we should not be asking others as it creates too much drama on the boards and gets offensive to some. Then again I could be completely wrong. Let me look for the thread again.

15 years and counting
    Technically, I'm not asking what they're currently at. I'm asking what the highest they've ever been for you guys. And yeah, it actually is relevant.. I wanna know exactly how far I am from the top... from what I've heard, I'm probably like 1/50th of some of you guys.
    That's a good question, DiabloD3 but nobody is going to answer you. If you want to know exactly how far your are from the top, the number of bars is more useful. At 5 bars your are in the top 5% of the affiliates maning money. You should reach that level with earning between 3 to 5000$ a month. My balance went over 6 figures several years ago and I had no idea of how far I was from the top.

By not being relevant; you do not know how much is owed in advertising for example. If I had a $25,000 balance with CJ, but owed $24,999 in PPC advertising, then my 25k becomes much less attractive than someone who has a $1000 balance and got it all through natural search. So too many variables and you are not going to get other affiliates to tell all.
    The best things in life are not things at all...

Ditto to what they said.

I think this question has been asked a few times in various forms, I have never seen the big players give an answer. Certainly there are a number of people in the 6 figures. Perhaps even some 7 figure monthly earners around here.

Well, if this thread has happened before, and the consensus is that it shouldn't be asked, I apologize for asking.

not that big a problem . . . and your account balance is not exactly shabby, either. so do it again next month.

Yeah, I am not offended. I was curious as well when I started out. Still am.

I would actually love it if the question got answered for once. Though, I would not participate in answering.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread