Can someone at SAS please answer this
    <--begin rant-->

For a couple years now affiliates have told you to make it easier to find deactivated merchants, so can you please explain why you have done nothing about it? It's not like its difficult, put up a page have it query the database for deactivated merchants and then have it shows the number of days they have been deactivated. That is it, problem solved. Why do you choose not to do something so simple?

<--end rant-->

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar

We've worked on offline/deactivated quite a bit over the last few years... but as you can see from the thread on "Things We Need To Fix" it remains a problem that we are committed to solving... I don't know how long it is going to take for us to get rid of it at this point, but it is being worked on...

It isn't as simple as you've indicated...

Do you subscribe to the RSS feed which shows offline merchants, this feed has the data that you would be looking for in the above post. We also provide custom offline redirects which would give you the same data as well.

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO -, Inc.

Hi, yes I tried that RSS feed, it does not help me because there is to much information I don't need like when a merchant goes offline, but goes back to 2 seconds later because they are on auto-depost. Also, it does not allow you to know the merchants that were off several days in case you were giving them a grace period to get back online. Thanks for letting me know you're still working on it. I really think you should give ot the hightest priorty though, it's been a long time.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread