Thread: PrivateMDLabs & FastNext Coupons [split]

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    [Split off the Book thread]

what chapter contain the wisdom reminding OPMs/AMs to keep their coupons updated?

heheheee.

Geno, looks like deals database coupons for privatemdlabs and fastnext are all expired. can you tickle somebody and see if they can't renew them or create some new ones please?
    Last edited by Geno Prussakov; January 18th, 2007 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    what chapter contain the wisdom reminding OPMs/AMs to keep their coupons updated?
    Donuts, there is no chapter on that, but a good part of the book is devoted to how coupons work, what type of coupons a program is recommended to have, how to put together a "killer coupon", etc. Addressing the issue you've brought up, it would be just to mention that while AMs may have some ways of "tickling somebody" physically, OPMs are normally restricted to e-mail and phone "tickling". Trust me, I am doing just that in relation to both the above-mentioned merchants and beyond... However, I do appreciate your post as now I have something from the affiliate side to send them to. Hopefully, this will get us some more coupons coming in soon.

By the way, next time you have something pertaining to a specific affiliate program, could you kindly post it in the relevant part of ABW? I see that you've done it for PrivateMD some time after your above post. Just that one post in the relevant thread would be enough. As for the FastNext affiliate program questions, kindly use the FastNext affiliate support forum here at ABestWeb.

Quote Originally Posted by Eathan
    Congrats, Geno! Sounds like a whole lot of work, but from the response it also sounds like time well spent.
    Thanks, Eathan. Yes, a part of life had to be spent on it, but never in the process have I doubted that it is a part of life well-spent.

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    By the way, next time you have something pertaining to a specific affiliate program, could you kindly post it in the relevant part of ABW? I see that you've done it for PrivateMD some time after your above post. Just that one post in the relevant thread would be enough. As for the FastNext affiliate program questions, kindly use the FastNext affiliate support forum here at ABestWeb.
    And could you kindly write yourself a note or a plan concerning coupons you've issued and their expirations so that your affiliates don't have to help you manage things?

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    And could you kindly write yourself a note or a plan concerning coupons you've issued and their expirations so that your affiliates don't have to help you manage things?
    Kindly see post #94 above to find the reply to your question. If it is not sufficient, I would be happy to PM an elaboration on the topic to you.

Geno

So you're going to refer me to someplace else I should try and chase you down to get information to you [a relevant but identified part of ABW, the fast next forum (which i already did post in) and circular references eslewhere where i should go] to remind you that YOUR coupons have expired...

I don't have the time to do my job and part of yours and also have you run me around as well.

So we'll part ways here Geno. Best of luck to you.

Some people contacted me to defend Geno, so I'm compelled to add...

Geno needs no defending, I'm a pain to work with, very short on time, tempermental and very pig headed. The issue is the relationship between me and Geno, not Geno. Everyone here knows him and his skills and they speak for themselves, he doesn't need defending and one post by me about not working with him isn't meant to be a knock for others. We butt heads, that's all. We're friends, have had drinks together, exchange emails, chat about other stuff. If (and this is a big if) my decision reflects poorly on anyone it's me. And if so, if people think it does reflect poorly on me, that's also cool with me - I really am short on time with all I am trying to accomplish and didn't happen to be focused on Geno's programs much anyhow. He won't miss me and as far as I'm concerned, he and I don't have a rift - I've made a relatively unimportant time management decision. For 2007, time management (both work and play) is a renewed focus of mine - I've let myself get too bogged down and it's slowed my growth in terms of sites, revenue, new projects and the mentoring projects I do as well. Plus, there are hungry snook out there waiting for me.

I've split these coupon-related posts off the Book thread into a thread of its own.

I really do not have much to add to what I have already said. I am prompt at notifying clients of coupon expirations, and on my part, I'm doing all I can. I cannot invent coupons for clients, as these decisions are not in my power. I can advise, consult and recommend, and that's exactly what I do, and do it in timely manner.

Donuts is right. My programs are doing what they are doing without him, and neither he, nor myself will notice any change if he takes those links off.

Geno

8. Newsletter Signup