ABW Ambassador
    Linkshare Contact Form
    Linkshare has always listed contact@linkshare.com on their website to use for customer support issues. For quite some time now, people have posted that they never get a response. The last time I used it (a few months ago), I didn't get a response either.

I just noticed that Linkshare now has a contact form and I can't find contact@linkshare.com listed anywhere on their website any longer. Has anyone used this form to contact Linkshare and if so, have you received a response, and if so, how timely and satisfactory was it?

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    I was in their merchant panel and I brought up the issue of no response. Without disclosing too much info and getting in trouble, they are going to do away with contact@linkshare.com cos of the amount of spam. They are going to have a web form and once you submit it, you will be assigned a ticket. Much better than the email address as with a ticket #, you can say, I have xxx ticket and it's been xx days.

As far as I know, they are making changes for the better.

They just need to do a better job at informing members of their improvements/changes.

15 years and counting
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFieldGetaway-EricEwe
    As far as I know, they are making changes for the better.

They just need to do a better job at informing members of their improvements/changes.
    After 10 YEARS. Don't you think it's about time. Yep, 10 years ago, there was not the level of spam we have now but the problem was the same. No Response.
    A form is not going to force them to answer their affiliates. It's just an excuse they will not be able to use anymore.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Point well taken and it is way overdue. Either way, I brought up the issue and I gave them details about the problem. I have a feeling that they heard me loud and clear. I think you might see some changes soon but they were planning it for a month or 2 prior to the summit.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread