Lightbulb Is it finished checking for this month?
    Is it finished checking for this month?

my member pages still show me

Publisher Payments:0.00

Is it mean they did not finish this month check? My Commissions still some money there~~~

Usually, when the finish checking?
    Thanks~~~~

Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    Just saw this thread. By now, January 21st, it's likely they have finished the process of moving payments from Commissions down to Publisher Payments. Especially considering that they started early this month with this process (around the 16th). I suppose it's possible they might still be finishing up tomorrow or Tuesday, but I think it's unlikely.

Keep in mind that just because you have commissions showing, you don't necessarily get paid by the next payout time. They could be January commissions (which are "new" and therefore not paid until at least Feb 20th or thereabouts), or they could have been December commissions but extended for 30 days by the merchant(s). Or the merchant may not have enough money to cover your commissions and in this case the commissions would sit until the money has been deposited to CJ. Be sure to read through CJ's help files to understand the payment process.

By the way, welcome to ABestWeb!

Talking
    Thanks sir~~~~ you give me a very very clear reply~~i am new for CJ and abestweb~~~thanks again~~~

Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    You're welcome! Reading through ABestWeb's CJ forum (and the others too) is one of the best things you can do to help yourself! Good luck with your efforts, and before asking new questions remember to do a Search through the forums to see if your questions might have been answered thoroughly in other forum threads. CJ can be a great source of income if you work hard and do your homework, and a little luck helps too.

Also consider joining other affiliate networks like ShareASale.com and Linkshare.com to diversify your partnerships with lots of other merchants. Turn those $0.00 beginning numbers into big bucks and you'll see the checks coming each month!!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread