How About AdsMarket ?
    Do they really pay for affiliater?

I checked out AdsMarket.com and found several immediate "red flags"

(1) No contact info other than an email address. No location info, no phone number -- not in the "about us," nor on the "contact us," nor in the "privacy policy."

Eventually, I found the company's address and fax number, in the "terms and conditions" for affiliate signup (you know, that huge document hidden in a tiny scrollable window). (The address is also listed in their WHOIS record, but no phone number.) They are in Israel. And the agreement provides that if you don't pay them, you can only sue them in Israel: "This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel and the exclusive venue for any dispute will be Tel-Aviv, Israel. The United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement."

On the "about us" page, the CEO is identified as "Noam Javits (Jay)."

(2) The "Affiliate Code of Conduct" does not prohibit "parasite" activities.

Quote Originally Posted by verycredit
    Do they really pay for affiliater?

why ? have you had problems with them and are sending out a red flag to the rest of us ?
    just curious

About AdsMarket
    Based on my experience with AdsMarket.com over the past 8 months, I can tell you that they have a variety of highly converting offers, great payouts, and are very trustworthy and responsible people who pay on time.

Ben - AdsMarket is here to solve all your problems!
    Hi Guys,
    Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ben Weinstock and I am a senior account manager in AdsMarket.
    Feel free to ask any question regarding AdsMarket, i will do my best to answer it promptly.
    We indeed are located in Israel - to be a bit more specific - Yad Harutzim 12, Tel-aviv.
    Very credit - Any international offers that you are looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy212
    Based on my experience with AdsMarket.com over the past 8 months, I can tell you that they have a variety of highly converting offers, great payouts, and are very trustworthy and responsible people who pay on time.
    Ben,

You know that we track IPs and when idiots post schill posts pretending to be affiliates we out them as such.

Consider yourself OUTED Ben, or Kathy212!

Have a nice day!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Apologies on AdsMarket Behalf
    Hello Haiko,

Ben has brought to my attention the bellow un-professional and stupid post that Kathy of my team posted.

Please excuse Kathy, shes new in the business and thought a recommendation from an affiliate is better then an employees one.

Immediately as it was posted and brought to my attention I asked Ben to post a message on behalf of our network, introduce himself the right way and answer any of the questions that the forums affiliates may have regarding adsmarket.

Kathy, by the way, is on my little black book now and if she makes any un-professional actions as such in the near or far future shes, as you said toasted from adsmarket.

Please accept my apology on adsmarket behalf. Honesty has always been and will continue to be our best policy.

Best Regards,

Noam Javits (Jay)
    CEO
    www.adsmarket.com

Office: +972.3.687.5778 Ext. 212 (GMT+2)

Fax: +972.3.687.5623

Mobile: +972.54.814.2030 (GMT+2)
    nj@adsmarket.com

Yahoo: n_javits

Thumbs down Adsmarket.com - SUCK - STAY AWAY
    Hey People,

I have to disagree with: Kathy212

Don't work with Adsmarket!

here is my story:

I registered with adsmarket.com last month under account number 10429 to promote mobile content trough a very famous social networking website. I just copied the links from Adsmarket.com and pasted in my PPC ads for total transparency. Then as soon I got around 50 leads my campaign got dropped without any valid reason! Well I got actually dropped from all campaigns from the advertiser (Zemgo), and 2 minutes later re-accepted. This causes my leads to disappear, ALL OF THEM. The next day I got dropped again from the campaigns and it stay like that.

Since I tried to call them a million times to ask about what happend, but everytime i call no one pick up the phone. Rings till the hebrew voicemail. Or when I call my Account Manager it just rings for ever. I send a couple of email but no joy there either.

So I still don't know why I got dropped and lost ALL my leads. And maybe will never know. The only thing I know is that I invested money in PPC and got screwed at the end.

My Final P.oint:
    - My method to promote the ads where 100% genuine and transparent
    - I invested money in PPC ads and lost everything.
    - I got dropped as soon I had 50 leads.
    - Try to contact them by phone to solve this but they never pickup the phone.
    - Try to email them , no reply.

My advise, Don't even start with Adsmarket.com! I'm not trying to promote any other affiliate network, I'm just a not satisfied Adsmarket customer and want to share my experience with others. (account 10429).

For prove or question don't hesitate to pm me.

I would like to address RickO Affiliate's recent post.

Adsmarket operates for the benefit of both Publishers and Advertisers, and while we want our Publishers to earn revenue with us, we also want our Advertisers to trust that the traffic we provide is quality. As part of our policy, we grant our Advertisers the right to deny leads, as long as the leads were generated in a way that contradicts the advertisement guidelines.

RickO Affiiliate: Without going into detail, the Advertiser in question took the action of specifically requesting that we drop your association with them. As stated above, they had the right to choose not to continue working with you. In the face of this, we are continuing efforts to repair your relationship with them so that you might benefit from future activity, as your account manager informed you in emails over the past week. As you know, we are in the process of resolving the issue, and we believe in professional and direct communication as opposed to posting on public forums.

Adsmarket would never arbitrarily drop a Publisher from a campaign or deny leads. It directly contradicts what we stand for. As I said before, we work hard to meet the needs of our Publishers and Advertisers.

Sheila Kagan, VP of Client Relations

Dear Sheila,

Quote Originally Posted by adsmarket
    Advertisers to trust that the traffic we provide is quality.
    As informed to my Account manager my traffic is Facebook only. Can't see what's so dodgy about that traffic.

the Advertiser in question took the action of specifically requesting that we drop your association with them. As stated above, they had the right to choose not to continue working with you.
    Sheila I don't have any problem with the Advertiser willing to drop our association, but I do with them dropping ALL my APPROVED leads for EVERY campaign without telling me why and without giving me the time to cancel my running Ads.

As you know, we are in the process of resolving the issue, and we believe in professional and direct communication as opposed to posting on public forums.
    I believe in direct communication as well, but unfortunatelly there seems to be none from adsmarket. Tried to call on serveral occasions your service and my account manager direct line on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, but intensevly on Monday(Yesterday) but no one there to pick up the phone. Same when I send emails.

So Sheila with all your respect I can't think of a more direct way of communication then that.

Adsmarket would never arbitrarily drop a Publisher from a campaign or deny leads.
    Well it happend to me and it's arbitrarily if the Publisher concerned never gets informed why.

Final word:

The reason I'm posting this on the forum is because like I said before I was very excited to work with adsmarket in the beginning, I was doing well for my first month, I invested money in PPC and lost everything, so my right is to inform my fellow Publishers of my personal experience with adsmarket.

Sheila you guys know exactly where to find me, in the meanwhile I will be sharing my adsmarket experience on forums.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Rick0_Affiliate
    So I still don't know why I got dropped and lost ALL my leads. And maybe will never know. The only thing I know is that I invested money in PPC and got screwed at the end.
    As you know, we are in the process of resolving the issue, and we believe in professional and direct communication as opposed to posting on public forums.
    Sheila, I'm not trying to take sides, however I am curious as to why the discrepancy noted above. While I appreciate the fact that advertisers can reject leads that don't fit their acceptance criteria (as long as that criteria is clearly stated), a failure to clearly communicate the reasons for the rejection is at best unprofessional.

Again, not trying to take sides and I understand that there are two sides to every story, but can you enlighten us as to how and when you communicated with the publisher? I'm also curious as to why you waited until the publisher had accumulated 50 leads to drop them as opposed to notifying the publisher about the poor quality of their leads at say 10 or 20 when there was an opportunity to improve the quality.

Hopefully you can see why this behavior might raise a few questions. In most cases as affiliates our relationships with networks and merchants tend to be somewhat one sided. We're typically at a major disadvantage when it comes to dealing with problems like this. You hold all of the cards (as well as our money) and when you fail to communicate or respond to a publisher's inquiries we often have no choice but to communicate on public forums like this. Think about it, posting here got a response. How you respond here may well decide who will choose to work with you in the future.

-rematt
    Last edited by rematt; March 24th, 2009 at 09:29 AM.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

I find it questioable if an affiliate was dropped for using facebook. The Merchant has the obligation of stating which activities are prohibited.

I would also question merchants who prohibit facebook PPC marketing. They would be missing a chance of advertising on the fastest growing social network.

I would like ckarification on this issue.

Hi,
    Thanks for the interest you guys have on this case. I appreciate.

I got an email from adsmarket today saying they having a look, I let you know how this goes and give you more details on the drops as soon I got the info myself.

Thanks rematt, I think you described the situation from a publisher view perfectly. I unfortunately can see you've been in this kind of situation before

bibby: I've no Idea why I got dropped, so I can't tell you if it is because of promoting ads on facebook or not. I've seen other promoting the same products online, and they seem to be fine. In the email from today they mentioned "violated our advertisers terms and conditions" but that's very vague, I requested more details.

but I fully agree with you, it would be a wrong move for any network or advertiser to prohibited facebook ads. and from a publisher standpoint you should also be careful with what your promote on facebook, very difficult to monetize some products. I had to try different ones before finding the one.

take care boys

Rick & adsmarket,

I have now cleaned up all the other threads where you both cross posted. One more attempt to drive your "campaign" outside of this thread will result in an immediate IP ban for both of you.

How's that for "ROI"? Geez !!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

I have never tried adsmarket before but I heard that they do pay their affiliates

Exclamation
    Quote Originally Posted by GPTRewardz
    I have never tried adsmarket before but I heard that they do pay their affiliates
    that's rather second-hand news: let us know after you try them.

I too have a bad experience with them

Stay away from adsmarket, they suspend my account without any reason.And took all my earnings,I guess that's a way to make money of them.

adsmarket is a scam!!!!
    They also suspend my account and take away my commissions.

Banned
    i am confused to say they are scam or genuine ..as i had a approved commision of 101$ and i invoiced for 51$ only and i had above 80$ in pending [ as i am very small publisher and mostly use blogs for campaign promotions] so after 3 month i invoiced for 51$ from my 101 approved ..there a information about " up coming " payment was showing i was exited to watch this [ as this was my 1st pay with adsmarket] but after 25 day when is was as previous then i got crazy [ i did not know what happening] i mail them and asked about my payment they replied me " we are not going work with you more now you will paid for invoice and we will permanent suspend your account after your payment" i paid for 51$ via PAYPAL and i got suspended . they owed my 50$ and never replied after suspension of my account .

but i am paid from them so can't say they are SACM but they are cunning this is true !

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread