how long until performics payment??
    It's almost the end of January, and I'm still waiting for my October payment...!

I don't understand why CJ and Shareasale can pay right after the end of the month, and why there's such a major difference with perfomics - It's been 82 days already since the end of October... and no paymetn was issued.

the response I got from performics was that "the merchant hasn't payed performics yet!"

I don't find it acceptable that performics does not enforce a normal payment system, causing me to get in big debt.

15 years and counting
    Quote Originally Posted by flip
    It's almost the end of January, and I'm still waiting for my October payment...!

I don't understand why CJ and Shareasale can pay right after the end of the month, and why there's such a major difference with perfomics - It's been 82 days already since the end of October... and no paymetn was issued.

the response I got from performics was that "the merchant hasn't payed performics yet!"

I don't find it acceptable that performics does not enforce a normal payment system, causing me to get in big debt.
    It's because, CJ and ShareaSale have escrow accounts for their merchants. So, they pay you with the money they have charged them in advance. With LinkShare and Performics, they pay you once the merchant have paid them. It takes up to four months.
    If I can give you an advice, avoid to get in debt with a merchant or a network you're not familiar with. I've been burnt more than once with merchants going belly up. With LinkShare or Performics you have no protection.

moreover, in my own book, Performics "trustworthiness" rating (for 2006) has been downgraded considerably since last year (2005).

recommendation: abandon ship

heisje

Question
    I'd love to know what triggered this:

I received a commission check recently that paralleled the time period of my other earnings there and it went back about two years in all. I've looked at all the other invoices I've received and there is no duplication. Imagine two different earning tracks covering practically the same period of time and for mostly the same merchants.

So I'm wondering if an audit after catching someone kicked in finally.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread