Setting Up Direct Deposit
    I am so frustrated. I want to set-up direct deposit. I keyed in my information months ago, but it wouldn't accept it because of what I entered in the "Dep. Account ID" field. Finally, two weeks ago, I tried again. It took it this time. I still don't know what I'm supposed to enter in that field, but I took a guess.

Two weeks have gone by, and the two little deposits that are supposed to go to my account for me to verify, never appeared. So, I'm trying again. I put something else in the "Dep. Account ID" field. Now, the two fields for the deposit verification have been replaced with, "Your recent submission of payment information is being processed. Until this process is complete, this information cannot be edited."

So, I guess I'll sit and wait for another few weeks.

Just curious ... Does anybody have any idea what I'm supposed to enter in the "Dep. Account ID" field?

Tracy you have to enter your actual bank account number in Dep. Account ID field. The Bank ID is the routing number of your bank (usually a 9-digit number). Hope you get it right this time

This is just screwy. When I entered the information, it was:

ABA #
    Account #
    Dep. Account ID
    Account Type

And then there were two spaces that sat there for two weeks while I waited for the small deposits that never came.

Now, I changed the Dep. Account ID to my login name because I was confused, I entered it, and then it returned:

Bank ID Type ABA
    Bank ID 99999999
    Bank Name 99999999999
    Dep. Account ID mylogin
    Account Type Checking Account

And there is a note following, "Your recent submission of payment information is being processed. Until this process is complete, this information cannot be edited." So, I can't correct the information. But, I swear that the word Bank Name was not there before, and now I'm back in limbo because I can't fix the information. This is just so frustrating.

ABW Ambassador
    I would call Linkshare Customer Support and ask them if they'll re-set it to empty fields and then walk you through entering the correct info.

1-888-742-7389

Thank you, Snowman.

I called the number. I entered EXT. 644 for all affiliate inquiries.

I received a recording that said my message would be answered in the order received. Then the line beeped. I didn't know if I was on hold or if I was supposed to leave a message.

So, I hung up and called back. But, this time I pressed "0" to speak to the operator. I asked her what the message meant. She said that it meant to leave a message and someone would call me back. She said she's asked them to change the message because people are confused and think they are on hold.

She then put me through to the extension. It rang and rang and rang ... no recording. Finally, someone in the affiliate department picked up.

At which point I learned that there was no way for them to over-ride what I had entered. I will just have to wait for the system to reset itself.

Anyway, I learned one thing. If you want to get a live person at affiliate relations, press ZERO and ask the operator to connect you.

The system finally reset and I was able to enter the correct banking information. It's been over a week now, and I'm still waiting for the two tiny deposits to show up at my bank so that I can enter them into the system.

Does anybody know how long it takes for them to send through those deposits? I would really like to get set up with direct deposit.

ABW Ambassador
    When I did it last year, it took weeks. I finally called and it was still a week or more after that before the tiny deposits showed up. Nothing happens quickly with Linkshare. They operate in the Stone Age.

Thank you. I guess I'll just have to be more patient.

Easiest money you'll ever make from Linkshare. You can make anywhere from 50c - $1 setting up direct deposit...
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread