Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Exclamation Sony Connect : Affiliate Program Shutting Down
    For those who may have missed it :

=======================================================

Sony Connect would like to thank you for your participation in our affiliate program. Unfortunately, we have made a business decision to shut down the Sony Connect Affiliate Program.

We will pay for commissions earned on Net Orders received through an affiliate link based on the terms of our Agreement, plus any earned outstanding payments currently owed to affiliates. Affiliates sales commissions will not accrue after February 8, 2007. If you have changed your contact information, please update your profile at LinkShare so you can receive your final commission check in a timely manner.

Pursuant to our Affiliate Agreement between Sony Connect and you, this shall serve as our formal written notice to terminate our Sony Connect Affiliate Agreement. Per our Agreement, you are required to remove any and all banners, buttons, text links, product images and store fronts that link to Sony Connect by End of Business Day, February 8, 2007. If you have any questions regarding this manner, please contact us at affiliate@sonyconnect.com.
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Amazing irony... They bail when the Japanese take over the helm! Just as well since they stunk up the place with every BHO they could entice to push their non-converting products. Cookie cannons must be crying.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    For those who may have missed it :
    I missed that. Thanks for the post. Did they send you an email or was this in the LS interface mailbox?
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by La_Valette
    I missed that. Thanks for the post. Did they send you an email or was this in the LS interface mailbox?
    I got it in an email. The title was:

"Take Down Sony Connect Links"

At first I thought I did something wrong until I opened it and read it. Same text that Chris posted.

ok, think I understand this but just to make absolutely sure. Sonyconnect is something altogether different from Sony or Sonymusicstore, correct? I typed in sonyconnect and came up with musicstore.connect (moderators....I didn't put any url or anything in there...so I'm not misbehaving myself. it's only the name.) Not quite sure why I'd have the the two Sony's and not the other...but seems those two are the only ones I have and they're not what you're referring to. Correct? Unless I'm missing something my sonymusicstore has sony included in the name and no connect afterwards and as far as I know there isn't any link from it going to the sonyconnect site.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    It was an external email to everyone.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread