Checks Over 180 Days Old
    I just found 2 small checks that had been lost and are over 180 days old (and therefore void according to the wording on the checks). Is there any way to get these checks reissued? I would have used the Linkshare email form to ask them this question, but it's not working.

Thanks

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    driverx11,
    You will need to contact our Affiliate Support team to have your checks reissued. I tested the support form this morning and it was working. Please go to www.linkshare.com/support and fill out the form to have your checks reissued. Be sure to include your login, the check numbers and the check amounts.

Ranae

ABW Ambassador
    I would call them.

yes me too ..i would call them

15 years and counting
    I have many 10 years old LinkShare checks framed in my office. They NEVER said a word WHY I didn't cash them.
    Some were losts for months before my neighbors (or the mailman) brought them back to me. Some are from BANKRUPTED merchants they kept promoting, months after they were not paying their bills anymore. Some because, I'm lazy and the amount was not big enough for me to worry.
    Anyway, I had no clue at that time, if they sent a check or not. I had no clue if I was getting paid or not.
    SynergyAnalytics make it easy now to verify if a check was sent. You have the date, the amount and even the check number. It's a big improvement. I still don't understand WHY they don't pay you anymore (without warning) if you don't cash your checks.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    I still don't understand WHY they don't pay you anymore (without warning) if you don't cash your checks.
    I don't either and it's an extremely poor business practice. Ranae, please let us know why this is. I don't recall reading anything in Linkshare's terms and conditions that gives Linkshare authority to withhold affiliate payments without notification.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread