http and a telephoto
    Wish I had done...
    Billy started a great memories thread, and there is an ahead of time tips thread, now while it is fresh in your minds, I thought a "I wish I had done...." thread... sort of tips after the fact....

I had a couple, but my brain is fried and I'll contribute tomorrow... just wanted a place for them to be
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

I wish when I saw people I had stopped to visit instead of doing what I originally was on my way to do. By the time I wandered back they were always gone. Too many people I saw but didn't get a chance to chat with.

http and a telephoto
    I wish I could have spent more time with Connie And Carolyn. and and and.....
    Deborah Carney

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    Me...
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    I wish when I saw people I had stopped to visit instead of doing what I originally was on my way to do. By the time I wandered back they were always gone. Too many people I saw but didn't get a chance to chat with.
    I wish I had stopped Connie as she sped by instead of a quick exchange of nods and smiles.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

I wish I had not bothered to leave Vegas ;( and I definitely wish I hadn't caught this cold/flu thingy ... I think I'm allergic to Summits ... this is the second time in 2 summits

Sue ... who has just got back to snowy Zurich.

If only I could overcome my shy and reserved nature, I missed the opportunity to meet more people and to have really have fun!

Also, I should have stayed an extra day or two for the spas and pampering!

Thank goodness everyone was so friendly and inviting, I probably would have sat alone in a corner silently during the whole conference.

Smiles,
    Annie
    [FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Book Antiqua]southbeachannie
    [EMAIL="annie@southbeachannie.com"]annie@southbeachannie.com[/EMAIL]
    [url="http://www.southbeachannie.com"]online lifestyle magazine[/url]

[/FONT][/FONT]

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    I wish I had slept in until at least 9 each morning like the young guys did
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

I had some really wonderful conversations with new friends, but I missed about a dozen I was wanting to have.

I, too, wish I had learned to sleep in before the last day. I can do early and I can do late, but I'm getting too old to do both every day. Maybe I need to try Red Bull?

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoore61103
    Maybe I need to try Red Bull?
    It gives you wings Judi!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

As for as West goes, since I hadn't been to Vegas before, I wish I had looked at a map that had some sort of mile scale on it. What looks close on paper is NOT close.

I was staying a LOT further from Bally's than I thought I was... Looked on the map like I was right around the corner...
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Most of the people that I didnt meet were also staying at the same hotel as me - Hooters.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by southbeachannie
    If only I could overcome my shy and reserved nature, I missed the opportunity to meet more people and to have really have fun!

Thank goodness everyone was so friendly and inviting, I probably would have sat alone in a corner silently during the whole conference.

Smiles,
    Annie
    Exactly. I keep telling you that you need to loosen up a bit girl. Maybe next time. And yes, we will do a spa day next time! Karen is still talking about the girls night out in a VILLA ( right Karen?) and I am sure the Wynn will throw in a spa day, don't you think?

http and a telephoto
    Spa day sounds like a great idea!!!!!
    Deborah Carney

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    Most of the people that I didnt meet were also staying at the same hotel as me - Hooters.
    Exactly. That's where I was, and I didn't meet you
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Are talking about the SAME SBAnnie???
    Quote Originally Posted by southbeachannie

Smiles,
    Annie
    Girl, you must be MAD! Shy? Reserved?*Sit alone in a corner silently? Me thinks not! I had so much fun due to a lot of people but I have to say, you were among those who made me laugh the MOST. Thanks for all the bellylaughs - those are the best kind!

As for me, I wish I had booked myself to fly in a day or two earlier and fly out a day or two later. I missed the Affiliate Dinner and drinks at the Bellagio/Caesars or wherever it was, plus Cirque Du Soleil, plus Dinner at TI... and so much more.

Next time I will know better. I will also note to book my hotel well in advance so I never have to stay on a property separate from the conference again - thanks to everyone who was kind enough to help me carry all my stuff when I got too loaded down.

Finally I wish I had made it to more of the breakfasts... maybe I am nuts but I found fresh, hot GOOD coffee hard to find anywhere in my own hotel (IP), or even just walking down the street. Is there even a Starbucks IN Vegas???

Better luck next time. I can't really complain, I had a blast and it was a productive visit all in all.

Smile I wish I had multiple mini-me's
    I wish I could have had 10 mini-me's so that I could have had 10 times more of the fantastic conversations, go to all the sessions at once, have 10 times the energy...and make even more fabulous friends and take in 10 more times the education ..... I just wanted to soak it all in....

Then again I probably would have lost 10 times more on those unforgiving slot machines. Even the aiport took my money....

Thanks to everyone who made me feel like part of the family! I learned so much ......TIME is definitely a factor I wish I had more of.

Looking forward to Miami
    Colette

I was thrilled that I got so spend time with my many friends, but do wish I had more time to spend with certian people I know or wanted to get to know. Next time!!!
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    Ditto guys.

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by e-Gazer
    Is there even a Starbucks IN Vegas???
    There are, but not near Bally's!!!
    Deborah Carney

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Talking
    There are, but not near Bally's!!!
    Unbelievable. And I thought they were everywhere. Ahh that's ok. When going on 3 hours sleep each night, my JUMBO sized cappuccinos from Java Coast (which seems to be the chain of choice in that area of the strip where Bally's is) did just as good a job at keeping me going as Starbucks woulda.

That - and the incredible energy flowing through all the amazing, inspiring people I met and saw at the Summit. It was like a drug! A really good non-toxic one...

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread