Network Software for new Affiliate Network
    I have an old partner of mine looking to start a small, niche Affiliate Network. The only solution I've seen for this is DirectTrack. However, from what I'm told, DT doesn't allow Merchants the ability to communicate with their affiliates or even see which affiliates have their creatives. Is this the case?

Does anyone know of any other network solutions besides having someone build one?

Todd
    (removed manual sig)
    Last edited by loxly; January 26th, 2007 at 11:37 PM. Reason: you will get a signature eventually

http and a telephoto
    I removed your manually added sig from your posts, you will get sig privileges eventually Please don't add it going forward.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Got it. Thanks for the head's up.

Todd

Nope you need to build one, otherwise you will be the same as the other 100,000 networks out their using direct track

I was doing some research and found LeadhoundNetwork and CubeEffect.

Does anyone know anything about their Affiliate Network software solutions? From what I could see, LeadhoundNetwork is more like CJ and Linkshare vs. a CPA Network.

Todd

ABW Ambassador
    what is the cost of cubeeffect?

I didn't get a price yet for CubeEffect, just requested a demo this weekend. I'll see what kind of response I get. LeadHound looks like it has everything my friend is looking for and the price is right.

Todd

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Good Solution is to run an indy program via a shopping cart like www.volusion.com which has built in affiliate management or join Shareasale.com
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

CPA Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by taky123
    I have an old partner of mine looking to start a small, niche Affiliate Network. The only solution I've seen for this is DirectTrack. However, from what I'm told, DT doesn't allow Merchants the ability to communicate with their affiliates or even see which affiliates have their creatives. Is this the case?
    Hi Todd, this is not accurate. The DT advertiser interface has options to allow advertiser to email affiliates and approve them individually by their web site. You can even allow advertisers to co-brand a sign up page to have affiliates sign up from their website, directly to your network.

Most clients don't use the advertiser interface to this extent. We give them the option to turn off these types of features. If you have a demo account, go to this link and you can see the advertiser privileges that you can set up: https://demo.directtrack.com/intrane...oup_setup.html

netnow22 -- nope you need to build one, otherwise you will be the same as the other 100,000 networks out their using direct track.
    We do power many networks...most of which are very successful. However they are not clones of one another. Each network has the ability to completely customize the affiliates and advertisers experience. In my opinion its the quality of the offers and affiliate care that separates networks from one another...not the software.

We just enable networks to get started quickly and at a very reasonable cost versus spending several months and hundreds of thousands of dollars to build their own solution.

Feel free to get in touch with me if I can help answer any other questions.

Thanks

How do I get setup with a demo?

Todd

CPA Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by taky123
    How do I get setup with a demo?

Todd
    Todd,

You can either shoot me an email with your contact details or submit your info here and we'll send you a test account: http://www.directtrack.com/demo_request.html

free white label Affiliate Network Software coming out
    a new affiliate network software called, HasOffers is coming out at Ad:Tech in a couple weeks. It's supposed to have all of the important functionality that direct track offers but won't cost anything to start. Might give it a shot.

peterryanhamilton,

Posts like yours are considered spam, and worse it's rewarmed spam (a 2 year old thread).

Do this once more and you will be ip banned.

Thread closed.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

14. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread