New to CJ
    I've recently joined CJ. where can i know the basics of using the CJ.? When i opened my account got confused with the links. Where should i get the links from ?

Upper right corner, right under the CJ Account Manager Text, there's a help button.

Click it, Click get links tab, click get links overview.

After you sign up and are approved with a merchant click:

Get links, look on the right, click By Relationship, couple rows down, click tab My Advertisers.

Select one click get links. It's all point and click from there. Good luck.

Thanx a lot for your cooperation.
    May i know what does
    3 Month EPC (USD)
    7 Day EPC (USD)
    Action Referral Period:90 day(s)
    Locking Period - Standard Actions lock on the 10th of the month, unless extended.

mean? What does they signify?

3 Month EPC (USD) Earnings Per Click averaged over a 3 month period
    7 Day EPC (USD) Earnings Per Click averaged over a 7 day period
    Action Referral Period:90 day(s)You will have 90 days to get credit for a sale you have referred
    Locking Period - Standard Actions lock on the 10th of the month, unless extended Transactions from one month will lock on the 10th of the following month at which point they can not be altered(reversed, extended, corrected)

Hope this helps

Small correction:

EPC refers to earnings per 100 clicks, as opposed to EPM which refers to earnings per 1,000 clicks.

Comparing CTR (click-through-rating) with your EPC is a great way to determine ad budgets and program profitability. Understanding those measures will allow you to know how often people click on your links, and how much your making for each of those clicks.

By the way, CJ has an extenive section set up to answer the most common questions like yours. At the top right of their screen, after you log in, click on the Help Button. I've found it is not always up to date, but it is pretty extensive.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by innominds
    I've recently joined CJ. where can i know the basics of using the CJ.? When i opened my account got confused with the links. Where should i get the links from ?

The best thing to do to learn the basic of CJ is to make a few search on this forum. There are lot things explained here. I am also trying to write an article on CJ, especially to newbies and I will soon post in ABW.

Thanx a lot Raju. I'll definitely follow ur suggestio. Moreover i'll be awaiting your article.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread