eVitamins.com... what's their deal these days?
    I am interested in the eVitamins.com affiliate program and was wondering if anyone had any up-to-date information about them, their affiliate program, their tracking, their payouts, etc.

The reason I ask is because while searching this forum for the above information, everything I found is 2-3 years old. And, the most current of those 2-3 year old threads are largely negative.

I was just wondering (and hoping) if things have improved with them?

Thanks.

Just giving this thread one last bump before I give up on locating any current info on eVitamins.

So... anyone?

Sorry, I didn't see your thread earlier or I would have responded to the original post. Our in-house program offers a 10% commission rate on sales, paid monthly as long as you've met the minimum payout threshold of $25. Payments for each month go out by the 15th day of the following month. We offer a 30 day cookie, have a free datafeed available to all in-house affiliates, and several other tools including a customizable dynamic store template.

You can find more details on the program here:
    http://www.evitamins.com/affiliatesinhouse.asp

And if you'd like to check out some of the tools we offer our affiliates, including a demo of the dynamic template, please visit:
    http://www.evitamins1.com

And, of course, you are welcome to contact me directly at the address below.

ABW Ambassador
    templates not working
    i have 2 of your templates up on my websites, 1 cj and 1 in house, and none of them are working or have been for ages. I emailed you a while back but no answer, so after seeing this thread i am writing it here.

I have recently downloaded the latesr editions of the templates and they still do not work.

please help

Tamalyn

Hi Tamalyn,

Everything with the template is corrently functioning correctly. You can see it in action here: http://www.evitamins1.com/store/. This means that most likely the trouble you are experiencing is originating with your hosting company. You may want to contact them to see if they've recently made any changes that could be affecting the functionality of your sites.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread