Question eMerchandise revisited
    yup. I know . . . a lot of us dropped them a long time ago for various reasons. I was doing Ok with them even early last year but as you probably know, they went bankrupt and no one got paid for December 05 through April 06.

But did anyone get paid after? they owe me from later on and still nothing. And I do note they are very active supplying their datafeed to amazon.com (who they'd better pay.)

I suppose if you were in via shareasale you may have been paid; I've avoided that linking route because of the nonexistant cookie.

but I've left one page up from the old days, showing the newer javascript code, and just today I saw new products showing for probably the first time.

So I'm curious if anyone has had recent communications about anything from them.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Sorry Herb, I dropped them a long time ago. They had great stuff and were an ideal fit with one of my sites but they didn't convert. I won't speculate as to why.

I'm not waiting for a check from them because I haven't earned a dime with them for a couple of years. I just felt bad that no one had responded to your post so I thought I would put in my useless two cents.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    Sorry Herb, I dropped them a long time ago. They had great stuff and were an ideal fit with one of my sites but they didn't convert. I won't speculate as to why.
    Ditto
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Lightbulb
    that's OK. I was hoping some checks had arrived somewhere after the bankruptcy so I could b!tch about not getting one. For me they are more than a few months overdue.

I note amazon.com is selling for them and also the presence of new merchandise on the few javascript links I still have up. I actually expect some rebirth of the program assuming they get their heads out of their corporate butts. EXCEPT the fact of non-payment is rather negative. And they are still not accepting new recruits in the direct program. (haven't looked in SAS lately, guess I'd better)

I'm not going to say they converted well for me but still, a check every month for over a year was nice.

I wonder if Inflatemouse (who was the AM for a while) has any more input.

I'm also wondering if his prior company was the culprit in the whole debacle.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread