hello everyone!
    Hi
    1st a big thank you to all who have advised me in the short time i have been here. It's been a complete eye opener to me and i get inspired every time i read another thread. (love the tiffs, brilliant!)

I am about 4 weeks old in this newly chosen, part time career, and i have just completed my 1st website. Now...bear in mind i hardly know anything so it probably looks terrible to you guys, but pretty good to me!

(well, if clive sinclair gave up after the zx spectrum, we wouldn't have the C5 would we? LOL)

If you guys could take a look i would be honoured. Thank you Haiko for the sound advice the other day.

I dont have a specific direction as yet, but i have a couple of ideas, im just getting my feet wet and enjoying the learning process. The first step on the ladder of infitate rungs!!

Feel free to take me apart! i can take it!

Thank you!

Lee
    Last edited by Trust; January 28th, 2007 at 06:31 PM.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    you might want to post it in site review

just a quick view, you might want to host the page yourself + have header tags.

That being said, i think posting affililiate side on ABW is against T&C of ABW
    all the best

oops!
    thanks for response, sorry didnt know!

ya live and learn!!

Exclamation
    one can post their own stuff, at their own risk . . . but not someone else's affiliate links.

Hi Herb

The links are my aff links, is that not allowd to show on here? Apologies if this is wrong, still learning the ropes
    . I just really wanted to know what people thought of the layout, wording, presentation and all that. Dont even know if im going to head in this direction yet, i have 2 good niche subject ideas buzzing around my head though. So who knows. Im just getting to grips with everything and i must admit it is very hard, time consuming work, but great fun!

Im not giving up.

If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain!

Lee

when you put a site up for review it has to be your own, is all . . .

we don't allow the posting of others' affiliate links.

ABW Ambassador
    The problem with the site is it's just a couple of pages of get rich quick with some clickbank links to ebooks on free hosting

This page is hosted free, courtesy of Eclipse Domain Services

So those types of clickbank sites are a dime a dozen. You also have spelling mistakes all over the place. I would stick around and learn and save some time from those type of sites It's really a waste of time.

trustno1
    Thanks mate, i understand what you mean. I'll be honest i didnt spell check it and the getrichquick side is too 'overdone' by what i have learned and seen so far.
    I appreciate all advice from all and will learn from this. I am reading "affiliates masters course" at the moment, is this a good benchmark to study from?

I dont understand half of the terminology, so its tough going! but hayho. I have a niche idea,well 2 in fact. both i have a very good knowledge in. I am pretty sure im going to look into them in more detail.

As for my site?.....well its a start isn't it!!!!

Right oh, back to the drawing board!

Lee

If you want the rainbow, ya gotta put up wih the rain!

herb
    Thanks for advice too Herb, the doyourworth.com is mine, the handsom devil in the pic is me!

Is it the links? i dont know much about it at the mo, sorry!

Lee

If you want the rainbow, ya gotta put up with the rain!

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread