oxfordshire, england
    still learning, still here.....
    Good moring everyone

My 1st website went up at weekend, and it stank! i know it stank cos you guys told me so! but that is ok, because you dont know unless you try.

It is so important to me to to learn from you guys, cos im only 4 weeks old here and dont know alot or understand completely how things work. I have the fundementals and i am reading all the time on here, because you guys told me too! and i listen those who walk the walk and not just talk the talk.

I have 2 ideas for a web business which have been gently tapping inside my head for sometime, they are pretty niche and i have alot of experience in both from a life and career point of view.

From what i have read, that is a good start. I dont know how to go about talking to someone about them to make progress. I dont really want to post the ideas for obvious reasons (That much i know!) So where do i go from here?

Thank you all for all i have learned so far

If you want the rainbow,ya gotta put up with the rain

Hi Lee,

It seems that you want to discuss your idea with somebody with out disclosing it

Well, Ideas do matter in the Internet world, rather in every business, nevertheless, they're gotta be unleashed right at the time you're gonna upload your site or whatever! So, be confident buddy.

Anyway, if you don't feel comfortable then you are better off to discuss with any of your close friends or family members. They might suggest you something.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread