Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Connecticut (I spelled it right this time)
    Introduction: MaxTheRevenue CPA Network
    Hello ABW members,

Some background on MaxTheRevenue for those not yet working with us...

We are a CPA based affiliate network with multiple offers running in various categories. Our network is extremely efficient at negotiating high payouts and we always pass them on to our affiliates. We have also, developed internal efficiencies to ensure that we pass as much of the CPA back to our affiliates. We're also here to get you the offer you want, we claim to have the highest payouts (just like everybody else). Talk is cheap but results speak volumes! Shop around, It's your inventory. I'm sure you'll find that we are more then competitive on most offers.

Other highlights:

$650.00 new member performance bonus (For those who generate $6500+ in the first 30 days)
    Timely NET15 Payments
    Absolutely no parasites
    24/7 AIM Support

Being new to this forum, I would appreciate any feedback, suggestions and yes even criticism to ensure that we are getting an accurate picture of your needs. We pride our selves on making sure that we take care of all affiliate needs, requests and issues as you guys are the cornerstone of our business.

If there is anything else that you would like to know please feel free to ask, post, call, PM, etc..

E-mail: jpaca@fgnmarketing.com
    AIM: FGNMarketing + FGNJunior + FGNTim

Thanks for your time and lets make some $$$.

Junior Paca
    Senior Affiliate Manager
    www.MaxTheRevenue.com

After some great feedback, we've raised the performance bonus to $800. This deal is exclusive to ABW members!

Good luck with the network MTR. It's a lot of hard work, but you can do it!

Its a challenging program. All the best to your efforts!

ABW Ambassador
    Finally!!! A network with Video Professor! Where have you been all my life?

ABW Ambassador
    And this is fun...
    http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:...lnk&cd=2&gl=us

This guy really reminds me of someone who just posted here not to long ago.... another network...

ABW Ambassador
    Some other names who own the same network... some of them even post here!
    DJmast3r
    CiscoTM
    FGNMarketing

18 year old kid...

Come on - he already had a network posting here right?

Quote Originally Posted by chetf
    Some other names who own the same network... some of them even post here!
    DJmast3r
    CiscoTM
    FGNMarketing

18 year old kid...

Come on - he already had a network posting here right?
    DjMasT3r and CiscoTM do not own the network. FGNMarketing is the only SN with affiliation with this network. Evolved4Free.com is a project owned by FGNMarketing and it's still live and still holding its raffle with constant e-mail updates, contest, giveaways, raffles...etc.

I'm not sure where you get your information, but I find it inaccurate, this is my first network posting.

--

To all those who have signed up, feel free to post your experience with this network.

Best Regards,
    MaxTheRevenue
    Junior
    Last edited by MichaelColey; March 20th, 2007 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Removed Link

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    What offers do you have besides the three who have ads shown on your home page? There appears to be no link to a page that tells prospective affiliates what offers are available. I cannot understand how networks can expect blind affiliate sign-ups where there is no clue as to what is available until after applying.

ABW Ambassador
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=25377041
    Notice the user name? Notice the age?

djmast3r - a poster here as well. - including this gem

Blah blah blah blah blah. I swear I remember someone with the exact same crap posting about their network before...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=25377041
    Notice the user name? Notice the age?

djmast3r - a poster here as well. - including this gem

Blah blah blah blah blah. I swear I remember someone with the exact same crap posting about their network before...
    Again more inaccurate information, I'm not sure what you have against this network. The owner is not 18, and MTR does NOT use DirectTrack.

What offers do you have besides the three who have ads shown on your home page? There appears to be no link to a page that tells prospective affiliates what offers are available. I cannot understand how networks can expect blind affiliate sign-ups where there is no clue as to what is available until after applying.
    We have close to 100 offers at the moment, if you'd like a list of all of them please PM me your e-mail. We have a new design in the works which should incorporate much of the feedback we've received from everyone.

Best Regards,
    MaxTheRevenue
    Junior Paca

ABW Ambassador
    So wait a minute. There just happens to be an 18 year old kid using your name, who lives in the same city as you, has the same name as you, who happens to love the same kind of cars you are "raffling off", and he just happens to post about your company and starting a network under various handles and says he owns the company?

You should sue him...

That is the thing with 18 year olds, they actually think people buy their bs. I think this just further demonstrates your maturity level, and why I would avoid your network like the plague. but hey, maybe others think it is cewl LOL & dey wl g8t PIF!!! LOL!

Chet

Finally!!! A network with Video Professor! Where have you been all my life?
    I can beat any payout you're currently getting for that offer too

Quote Originally Posted by MTRJunior
    DjMasT3r and CiscoTM do not own the network. FGNMarketing is the only SN with affiliation with this network. Evolved4Free.com is a project owned by FGNMarketing and it's still live and still holding its raffle with constant e-mail updates, contest, giveaways, raffles...etc.

I'm not sure where you get your information, but I find it inaccurate, this is my first network posting.

--

To all those who have signed up, feel free to post your experience with this network.

Best Regards,
    MaxTheRevenue
    Junior

Not very good at this moment
    Luckily I test all new sites before hand so not much of a loss at this moment

Only out about $500 at this moment

However I know someone else out about twelve grand

if we are paid i will be happy to come back and take back

at this time this network is blaming other networks for reasons on why he can not pay his members and all this time he is currently ignoring the affiliates except for those whom are still earning him money which i figure he is pocketing

Quote Originally Posted by bnorris10
    Not very good at this moment
    Luckily I test all new sites before hand so not much of a loss at this moment

Only out about $500 at this moment

However I know someone else out about twelve grand

if we are paid i will be happy to come back and take back

at this time this network is blaming other networks for reasons on why he can not pay his members and all this time he is currently ignoring the affiliates except for those whom are still earning him money which i figure he is pocketing
    Hey Barbara,

We are currently awaiting an answer from one of our partners on a large sum of money, most affiliates not affected by those offers have been paid. We are working hard to get this resolved as soon as possible, we have been notified that we'll be receiving the final update on all leads before this month ends. I'm really sorry about "ignoring" your IM's, I'm in and out of the office throughout the day, you DO have my personal cellphone number, I answer all my voicemails within 2 hours. We are in no way pocketing from this fiasco with clickbooth. If you have any other concerns please let me know.

As a result of this situation, we have decided to upgrade to DirecTrack and adapt a strict affiliate approval process.

Just to let everyone know I have been in contact with him and he is working with me on my account and says i should be paid today

Will post back as soon as that happens

Thanks for getting in touch with me and I am sorry that I posted without speaking with you first however I thought I was being avoided and that this would grab attention

Wanted to let everyone know he paid me this afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by bnorris10
    Wanted to let everyone know he paid me this afternoon
    Payments are going out as I'm getting updates on all of the leads in question. Other payments will also be going out today and the rest of the week.

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by MTRJunior on Feb 8th
    ...and MTR does NOT use DirectTrack.
    Quote Originally Posted by MTRJunior today
    ...we have decided to upgrade to DirecTrack...

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    We still do NOT use DT, I'm talking to Mary Costa to see what is best for me. I'm not sure what you have against me , but I'm NOW upgrading to DT because I feel as if it would be a better system.

I think I would be more comfortable with someone who could actually spell the name of the state they live in correctly.

MTRJunior

Internet Cowboy
    I have nothing against you. I have some problems with your subaffiliate network model that cross publishes all these sleazy offers that prey on ignorant people and enable spammers, adware/spyware purveyors and identity thieves. It is the things in the industry that this new crop of "CPA Networks" enable that makes people like me have to worry about what to do with SPAM, why Nortons does not like affiliate links and many other issues I deal with every day. It's nothing personal man. I'll be glad to buy you a beer if we ever meet (if you are old enough to drink).

OK, now tell me you are parasite free and have no adware users or spammers in your network Then I'll say "Yeah right" and we will agree to disagree. I call this the ABW Dance. It happens so often that I know the steps perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by Mack
    I think I would be more comfortable with someone who could actually spell the name of the state they live in correctly.

MTRJunior
    You could see I was obviously in a hurry to join the ABW community and I signed up really fast. Keep the jokes coming though, Im loving it

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Absolutely no parasites
    We are in no way pocketing from this fiasco with clickbooth.
    I'd laugh except it's just so frigging sad.

yea, I bet Im the only one with a word spelled wrong in this forum...Im so stupid

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast