Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Talking Calling all furniture affiliates ...
    Hello team,

Our newest merchant to join the ARC family was ranked number 35 in Inc. magazine's fastest growing companies in 2006. Our merchant is in the furniture vertical. We are currently setting up the program on ShareASale and will be live the first week of February.

Given the recent changes with a popular furniture program that is currently on ShareASale, we wanted to get this out as soon as possible so that all current share a sale affiliates would have someplace for their furniture traffic in case of any upcoming changes.

If you have existing furniture traffic or can generate furniture traffic, please send me an e-mail to furniture@AndyRodriguez.com

We will post more details and make a public announcement in the next couple of weeks, in the mean time if you send us your e-mail we will send you the link to sign up.

Thanks in advance for your support, it is appreciated
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; January 29th, 2007 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Clarification of post
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Wah?

Given the recent changes with a popular furniture program that was on ShareASale
    EF? I've been away, don't know anything about this if it's them.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

Quote Originally Posted by mobilebadboy
    Wah?

EF? I've been away, don't know anything about this if it's them.
    MBB, yup that's them, they sent out a text formatted newsletter from the SAS program, in HTML mode with all the CJ merge fields, they since sent another in HTML but directing affiliates to log into the CJ control panel. They are still on SAS but I have a hunch that will close and move to CJ 100%.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Read that. Good luck with this Andy. Good vertical.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by Noth
    Read that. Good luck with this Andy. Good vertical.
    Thanks Kevin, we are all over this one, timing wise it will be perfect. We have been down this road before ...

Well, gee. I somehow missed those emails.

Ok, come up with a good categorized feed and you'll be their replacement.

I won't be following to CJ.

Oh boy!!!

Andy will have furniture to give away at Affiliate Summit!

<measures walls in his office>
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Nance
    Oh boy!!!

Andy will have furniture to give away at Affiliate Summit!
    Right? Who needs a booth when we can set up a full living room ?

I really need a new L shaped couch for the family room (hint, hint), but doubt you'll bring that to Summit.

Great Timing, Andy, with the new furniture merchant. You seem to have a nack of filling needs for your affiliates at just the right time.
    Last edited by Ron Bechdolt; January 29th, 2007 at 09:59 PM.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Andy - Are you not using Yahoo IM anymore. I don't see it in your signature nor have I seen you on there the last couple of days. I have been having bad luck getting with you guys the last few days. Tried phone, Yahoo, email to various accounts, telephone (left message), and PM to Emilio. Maybe a help desk ticket system would be a thought as I know you are cursed with spam.

Right? Who needs a booth when we can set up a full living room ?
    Family room would be appropriate, don't ya think? With a computer desk and a bar!

So, let me get this straight. EverythingFurniture is likely moving over to CJ? Fasntastic.

I mean, I have the best timing in the world. I just finished implementing the whole deal with their datafeed, and it's live with PPC.

Is the new merchant you're speaking of, Andy, somewhat comparable to the other one?

If so, please send me signup info. I just want to get this particular project up again, with whatever datafeed is necessary. I wish some of these merchants would make up their mind...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bumpaw
    Andy - Are you not using Yahoo IM anymore. I don't see it in your signature nor have I seen you on there the last couple of days. I have been having bad luck getting with you guys the last few days. Tried phone, Yahoo, email to various accounts, telephone (left message), and PM to Emilio. Maybe a help desk ticket system would be a thought as I know you are cursed with spam.
    J, Yahoo was never in my sig, it's still live though, we use Yahoo, MSN, AIM and ICQ. We have been catching up from Vegas and setting up 4 more programs, the first is this furniture merchant.

I did get your email, spoke to WO and you are good to go with the sale and bonus....

This program is now LIVE ....

http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale...rchantID=12116

Lock and load, full introduction coming soon...

Data Feed is being created
    << Cue Jeopardy music >>

I'll be waiting to see how that turns out before I join.

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread