message to Haiko
    A thank you to Haiko

I recieved a very good and top quality email for an aff. link, thank you it certainly looks better and more professional than ones i have looked at so far.

And for advising me to REST and moderate my time, this has paid off so well for me this week. I was kinda going round in circles for a bit last week, 200% enthusiasm but with do real direction!

My Yearning to succeed far outways my knowledge at the moment, and im trying So hard to stay with the concept of "you cant run, before you can walk" !!

I took my website off and i am currently redoing it, as the 1st attempt was a pile of....well!!! Not bad (i thought) for a 1st attempt, you guys didn't think so though!! but thats exactly what i need to hear.

Thank you

Lee

LeeBroker,

YW, but that's what ABW is all about, helping one another to learn and earn more

One thing to remember with all your enthusiasm is that "success is a journey, not a destination" and the only way to endure the journey is with proper rest, if not you'll just burn out.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread