Unhappy Customer Support
    My stop payment request in "Contact Us" section still unresolved, no changes
    in question status after two weeks of waiting. Any advice?

Try their toll free number at 800-761-1072

I know I did a poll back in September and they were running nearly two weeks behind with 1/3 of thier support tickets. That was after the Link Management Inintiative fiasco, but I would have thought they were caught up by now.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by spawnua
    My stop payment request in "Contact Us" section still unresolved, no changes
    in question status after two weeks of waiting. Any advice?

It is usual with CJ, that they always run behind tickets. However, the good thing is that, they will never miss to answer out a ticket. Long time back, one of my ticket got its response after a month. I was almost forgot about it, but then once when I logged into, I was taken by surprise. Dont feel bad if you do not get the response right away. You will soon get your queries answered.

The other thing you could do is that, just copy and paste your answer by hitting the "Update" button on the lower end. Sometimes, this will push you up. Else, just make a call to their toll free number and get your issues solved.

Back in September, though, they were routinely not answering tickets and at two weeks sending a response that said something like "We will assume you have found the answer to your question...if not please resubmit your ticket". I did and the same thing happened all over again. Finally I went to Frank Gerstenberger, Director of Product Management, and was directed to a support person that said they were so overworked they were not answering most tickets unless they came in a second time. That was pretty sad. Hopefully, now that they are not in the heat of the LMI fiasco they are caught up and yours is an isolated case.

By the way, has anyone seen Frank? I've tried to email him and have asked staff at CJ and they never answer that one question.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread