Hey Folks,

I can't help but pass on this promotion. If you're opt-in and active in the Altrec program, you've already seen details on this winter clearance sale. If you're not yet a part of the Altrec Affiliate program please consider giving them a try. Their program has very dedicated support, some of the most well-known outdoor gear brands in the world to promote, and a very high converting and impressive web site.

Here are the details on this winter clearance:

40% Off the best winter brands and products for all of February - over 800 products at deep discount. All the heavy hitters are included - North Face, Burton, Sorel, Patagonia, Salomon and more.

This annual sale blows the doors down year after year. With over 60% growth going into this month, this will give you the ammo to significantly boost your earnings.

• 40% Off - Tents, Jackets, Pants, Packs, Boots, Snowshoes, Helmets, Gloves and more.
  • Sale duration: 1/31/07 - 2/28/07
  • No Coupon needed. All prices are live on site.

Coupon feed, datafeed, banners and text links are all updated..

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I am happy to arm you with anything I have to help you succeed.

Greg Toledo
Altrec.com Outdoors
541.316.2400 x146

Drop Greg a line or let me know if you have any questions. If you're not yet active in AvantLink apply now to promote this sale.

Gary M