Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up ChecksUnlimited - Breaks $650,000 a month !!!
    A big thank you to all that made this possible ... we know you have choices in the space and we want to thank you for driving this program to the top.

We launched it on SAS back in November, 2005 and today we broke the 1/2 million a month mark.... WTG team !!

We are paying out over $116K in affiliate commissions this month. A big thank you to all again, we couldn't have done it without the incredible affiliates on ABW....

ABW Rocks !!!

Hot Tip:
    For those of you already driving this program, you may want to look at our newest merchant, holmesstamp.com in our sig. We still haven't formerly announced him, we are doing some tweaks and upgrading his website, creative etc. but the program is live on SAS and orders are coming in.

Think about it, over 60% of the CU orders are businesses, a properly placed custom stamp link on your website or PPC group can be a nice revenue fountain. We will expand more on this in the next few weeks but if you can read between the lines and are an early adopter, you know exactly what i'm referring to. The same 60% of the customers you are now seling the checks to are a perfect match for custom stamps.

You can sign up to Holmesstamp here.
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; February 1st, 2007 at 02:16 PM. Reason: speeeling
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thumbs up
    Good Morning Team,

It was only 4 months ago in February when I announced we had broken the $500K mark on the ChecksUnlimited.com program ...

With your support, work and dedication, i'm proud to announce that a new record has been reached ... we have passed $650K in monthly affiliate channel sales on this program ...

This is all affiliate ABW generated sales folks, this is all you ... I want to thank each and everyone of you that is generating sales for our merchant.

Your support has also maintained us in the #1 slot on SAS's Top 100 PowerRank, out of 2,000+ SAS programs, you have made ChecksUnlimited the top program in the SAS network. That is something to be proud of.

We thank Brian and his team for enabling us to run on such an amazing network....

For those of you already driving sales with this program, you may want to look at www.holmesstamp.com

Think about it, over 60% of the CU orders are businesses, a properly placed holmes stamp link on your website or PPC group can be a huge revenue generator for your existing traffic. You can sign up to Holmesstamp here.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Congratulations to ARC, SaS, CU, and the affiliate marketing team on your great success. This is always great stuff to see!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Wow! How did I miss joining that program??

I just signed up and put up a banner link on one of my sites.

Next question: I saw on your signup page that you had a "datafeed coming." Any progress report on a datafeed for ChecksUnlimited?

Gary the Writerguy

Quote Originally Posted by writerguy
    Wow! How did I miss joining that program??

I just signed up and put up a banner link on one of my sites.

Next question: I saw on your signup page that you had a "datafeed coming." Any progress report on a datafeed for ChecksUnlimited?

Gary the Writerguy
    Gary, thanks for your support....

Transaction Completed and posted.
    Commission posted: $10.00

You have been cabbed my friend ...

Anyone else while I have the check book open?

So you're saying affiliate marketing works?

I'm very impressed with the conversion ratios from Checks Unlimited. I get tremendous conversion ratios (20-30% or more) with highly targeted traffic to other programs, but Checks Unlimited is one of the few programs where I get outstanding conversions (around 10%) with relatively untargeted traffic. This is a product that almost everybody needs and buys, and their price is great.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I just ordered some checks to keep the momentum going!!

I LOVE success stories!!

Annie
    [FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Book Antiqua]southbeachannie
    [EMAIL="annie@southbeachannie.com"]annie@southbeachannie.com[/EMAIL]
    [url="http://www.southbeachannie.com"]online lifestyle magazine[/url]

[/FONT][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by southbeachannie
    I just ordered some checks to keep the momentum going!!

I LOVE success stories!!

Annie
    Thanks SBA ....

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread