Question about Montred??
    Hoping somebody might be able to answer this for me. Got a question from a visitor the other day as to if the 18k gold jewelry on the site was solid 18k gold. Think it would be but am not absolutely positive and don't want to tell the person it definitely is if I'm not sure. I had emailed the site myself asking them but haven't gotten an answer yet. Doesn't look like the affiliate manager has been here at the forum since Sept. and am trying to find out the answer fast so I can get back to the person. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Purple I am still waiting on a check from them from August so be very careful promoting them.

ABW Ambassador
    Don't they pay through SaS?

Action Jackson - King of the World
    They do at SaS but I originally joined their indy prog, before they had a prog at SaS. The fact that they haven't paid tho doesn't show good inclinations for SaS tho.

ABW Ambassador
    Nish, the affiliate manager posts here:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...hlight=Montred

Quote Originally Posted by jackson992
    Purple I am still waiting on a check from them from August so be very careful promoting them.
    Actually that's about the time Nish last posted : August 6th, 2006, 01:14 AM, so it's been almost half a year.

Thanks very much everybody I think I'm going to at least temporarily remove them from my sites.

Jackson - Not sure if you've been able to make any contact with Nish at all but I'll try to contact him through email too to see if I can find out more. Really hope you get your payment from them soon. Thought it was pretty strange that I couldn't get a reply to my question from the customer service people. To be fair ....it has only been a few days and they may be in a different country. Personally I'd like to have a response within a day from a site but am trying to be patient. (not something I have an abundance of lol) I was able to get a quick response from others.
    According to SAS their last transaction was 12/28. I don't get a whole lot of fine jewelry sales so not quite sure what that means. uhh have to fess up to not knowing what it is. lol but attempted to find a "historical trend" on them at SAS but none was available for them.

Trust - yeap I had tried to find posts by Nish and think there was one in Sept. a little after that one (not sure tho) I never have worked with him before and joined cos I thought he was one of the regulars here and thought it strange he hadn't posted since that time. Hope everything is ok with him and reason is that he's just been really busy or something and that there hasn't been any problems as the reason.

Thanks alot everybody for the help

Outsourced Program Manager
    Hi Kathy;

All 18 k gold jewelry sold anywhere in the real world (don't count on India, Nepal etc) would be solid 18k gold. If not they would have to mark it as 18 k gold filled.

Keep in mind that 18 k gold is the highest level of gold jewelry you would want if it has a stone in it. 20-24K are just to soft to hold the stone.

Affiliate Marketing Manager
    Affiliate Partner Programs Fully Managed
    by AMWSO

Richard@amwso
    http://www.amwso.com

Thank you very much Richard for that info. Definitely agree with you regarding "20-24K are just too soft to hold the stone." I have a few 18k gold bracelets and necklaces and can definitely vouch for their softness. lol I love them cos least in my opinion I think the color's prettier and what I have is very dainty looking but have had to have the clasps repaired for each of them cos they are soft and very easy to get caught on things and break.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread