Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Question Affiliates & Merchants...What do you need?
    Hey Everyone,

We'd like to hear from both Affiliates and Merchants on what you need to make your jobs easier. We pride ourselves on our responsiveness, so if you're already using our network and have suggestions on how we can improve in 2007 please don't hesitate to get in touch. If it's a feasible request, we'll build it.

Affiliates not yet promoting our merchants, give AvantLink a try and let me know what you think. We have some excellent merchants coming on board and remember, we're only working with catalog-based 'merchants' who benefit the most from our deep-linking Affiliate tool set.

Blog post for this topic: What do you need?

Gary M

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I wish I could incorporate you into my GoldenCan stuff

Hey Jack,

We do offer the option with our Datafeed Manager to include entire merchant feeds (or custom/segmented feeds) by using plug-in javascript code. There are also two other options: 1) a web service client and 2) a customizable, raw datafeed configuration/retrieval system.

If you have some specific requests in terms of advanced features to go a long with our Datafeed Manager let us know and we'll consider building it on to the existing technology.

Thanks,

Gary M
    Last edited by GravityFed; February 3rd, 2007 at 10:24 AM. Reason: typo

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread / topic to post this question but I'll try:

I'd like to build an entire site around one of your merchants using a datafeed. Since your affiliate application requires a website name I purchased a domain name and simply uploaded some articles. My application was rejected because it doesn't fit your model.

How do I create a site for the merchant's products if I can't get to their datafeed? If I at least knew waht products / categories are on the datafeed then I can at least create the site structure & navigation shell then re-apply...

Any ideas how I can prep my site then reapply?

Hopefully this makes sense.

pwozniak,

Thanks for your post. The primary reason we turn down incomplete sites is because we would rather not see Affiliates build an exact replica of the merchant's database and use that for the sole content of the site. Ideally, we're looking for established sites that have unique content that a datafeed can be added to.

With that said, though, why don't you drop me an email or a call and we'll see what we can do.

Gary M

boydbri
    Hey Guys,

One small feature I would like to see on the Merchant side is the ability to save an email/newsletter.

Thanks,

Brian

Hey Brian,

Thanks for the post. We actually save all the correspondence already in the database. We've got it in the project list to allow merchants to access those archives. I'll post a thread about it when that's available.

Gary M

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread