Anyone have a seven hundred ten?
    A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.

We all looked at each other and another customer asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?"

She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one." She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.

The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like.

She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710.

He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked "is there a 710 on this car?"

She pointed and said, "Of course, its right there."
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh, that's what those are called?
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    I had a problem with a 710 myself last February. When we bought our winter place in FL, we decided to buy a car that we could leave here year round. I pulled into a station to get gas one day and noted that the oil was down a quart. I added the quart it needed, and removed the oil container.

While I was doing that, a guy on the other side of the pump asked me a question and we got into a friendly conversation for a few minutes. Finishing our conversation, I turned and closed the hood and then went in to pay for the gas and oil.

We drove home, parked the car and about an hour later a knock on our door. The president of the home owners association seemed irritated and said that our car was leaking oil or something. Sure enough, a puddle of oil about 2 feet across was under the engine on the newly cleaned concrete.

I raised the hood, and to my surprise, there was a black thing that on the top read "710", laying on top of the radiator. I quickly found that by placing the 710 thing over the opening where I had added oil actually kept the oil from spraying out all over the inside of the hood and ground!! So for sure - I can attest that every car should have a 710 part!!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

A blonde made several attempts to sell her old car. She was having a lot of problems finding a buyer, because the car had 340,000 miles on it. She discussed her problem with one of her friends.

Her friend suggested, "There may be a way of selling that car, but it's not going to be legal."

"That doesn't matter at all," replied the blonde. "All that matters it that I am able to sell this car."

"Right," replied her friend, "here is the address of a friend of mine. He owns a car repair shop around here. Tell him I sent you, and he will turn the counter back on your car to 40,000 miles. Then it shouldn't be a problem to sell your car."

The following weekend, the blonde took a trip to the mechanic on her friend's advice.

About one month after that, her friend saw the blonde and asked, "Did you sell your car?"

"No," replied the blonde. "Why should I? It only has 40,000 miles on it."

Footnote: My mom is blonde and actually sends me most of my blonde jokes. She has a great sense of homur and we enjoy trying to out do each other finding these. She'll love the 710 one (if she gets it)!
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 7-days
    "Why should I? It only has 40,000 miles on it."
    LOL LOL
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

She'll love the 710 one (if she gets it)!
    Oh boy....you're mom must have a good sense of humor with her son making those kind of jokes! Ha!

Jason Rosenbaum
    Affiliate Manager
    MINDsprinting

As ashamed as I am to say this, especially since I worked at my dad's car lot as a lot. It took me a minute to get the joke. I was like 'What the hell is a 710?' The picture helped scott, Thanks!! LOL

Now I feel like a blonde!
    KK

Quote Originally Posted by MINDsprinter
    Oh boy....you're mom must have a good sense of humor with her son making those kind of jokes! Ha!

Actually, one day my brother (10 years younger) told me a dirty joke. When I comment about it he said my mom had sent it to him. When I questioned her about it she said she just never sent those kind by email to me for fear one of my kids would read them!!! Here she (and my dad when he was alive) and my brother had been sending these back and forth for years!
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Looks like you've been missing out! Hehe
    Jason Rosenbaum
    Affiliate Manager
    MINDsprinting

Isnt it funny what we find out once a parent has passed, that the other will share? I have noticed this of late in my mother since my dad passed, and oh boy is she a hoot sometimes! Things leave her lips I never dreamt she even knew about!

Funny thing this thing we call life.
    Sandra Martin
    sandeebottom at hotmail.com

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    I just had to pass this one on to my husband. He just blew a head gasket, so I knew he would appreciate this!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    We drove home, parked the car and about an hour later a knock on our door. The president of the home owners association seemed irritated and said that our car was leaking oil or something.
    Shudder!!
    *Makes note*
    There are places in FL with ridiculous busybodies in them. Make sure not to move to any of said places.
    */note*

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread