Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Arrow Programs managed by Pepperjam...
    Did anyone else get a slew of affiliate termination notices from prgrams managed by Pepperjam? The date of termination is also the same date that the program terms expire on CJ, so I wonder if they are going someplace else?

I got one for each of the following:

Baby Phat
    Apple Bottoms
    JLo
    House of Dereon
    Rocawear
    Phat Farm

I just wrote to them and asked what the reason is.

I am curious if anyone else had this happen?
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

Internet Cowboy
    I do well with those programs. I got no termination notice.

I did receive a slew of termination notices this past week, all from merchants I'd never posted a link for -- and all from merchants where I had already terminated the relationship last year. I don't know who managed them, but it seemed silly to terminate non-affiliates.

Weird thing was I didn't receive the notices in my email, they were in the email on cj within my account.

I haven't been with any of them long and I do ok with a couple of them and nothing with a couple others yet.

I just found it strange that every program I am affiliated with that is managed by Pepperjam are the ones I got letters for.

Waiting to hear what they have to say.
    ~Michelle

Affiliate Network Rep
    Exclamation Pepperjam - Fashion Programs
    Michelle,

I will make sure that someone from the Pepperjam team contacts you on Monday. All of the fashion affiliate programs managed by Pepperjam are active and doing very well for affiliates. Not sure what happened as it relates to why your affiliation appears to be terminated - based upon what I can see, this is an isolated situation, nevertheless, I will make sure that one of Pepperjam's AM's reach out to discuss.

Kris

Kris,

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    Michelle,

I will make sure that someone from the Pepperjam team contacts you on Monday. All of the fashion affiliate programs managed by Pepperjam are active and doing very well for affiliates. Not sure what happened as it relates to why your affiliation appears to be terminated - based upon what I can see, this is an isolated situation, nevertheless, I will make sure that one of Pepperjam's AM's reach out to discuss.

Kris
    ~Michelle

Glad to see someone from PepperJam finally on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Michelle
    Weird thing was I didn't receive the notices in my email, they were in the email on cj within my account.

I haven't been with any of them long ...
    Me too
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

ABW Ambassador
    I'm confused with the reports on CJ, can someone please explain what is the difference with the advertiser expired reports found in the same section where you see merchant offers to be accepted etc and the Deactivated Merchant report found in the reporting section under the old reports?

It's all very confusing, I never know which merhants have deactived me or if they got booted by Cj or if they just left the network?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Lightbulb
    Quote Originally Posted by glinted
    I'm confused with the reports on CJ, can someone please explain what is the difference with the advertiser expired reports found in the same section where you see merchant offers to be accepted etc and the Deactivated Merchant report found in the reporting section under the old reports?

It's all very confusing, I never know which merhants have deactived me or if they got booted by Cj or if they just left the network?
    when in doubt, I look for them to be or not to be on the "My Advertisers" spot at the bottom of CJ's main page.

Kris,

I have no heard from anyone at Pepperjam yet and the date for dropping starts tomorrow.

I would hope someone contacts me today so I know if I have to pull everything so I don't have a bunch of dead merchants on my site.

For what it is worth, the email address I wrote to about this problem was babyphat@pepperjammanagement.com.

Maybe someone can check the inbox fot that account and get back to me today?

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjam
    Michelle,

Kris
    ~Michelle

Wink bump
    bump

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread