Secret to finding those super affiliates?
    Yesterday...Rick- JRami included as part of her post the following paragraph for finding super affiliates...

"Use what you've learned about SEO and PPC and the online buying cycle to find your new affiliates. You know by now it's about the Search Engines so identify your competitors and find out who is supporting them. Then make them a better offer."

Would a good strategy be to Go to Yahoo site explorer type in the URL of your competitors and then look at their inlinks?

New to this..would love some feedback..

Lightbulb
    not sure, but finding an inlink tells you nothing about the person who generated it.

Actually and inlink I think can be useful
    An inlink when you use yahoo site explorer..will show a list of links to the site linking to your competitor's site. (Once you click on any link on that list that looks of interest) it will send you directly to their website... and from there you can gather all the information you need.

URL for Yahoo site explorer and example..
    Here is the link I am talking about
    http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/

when you go there but in a link of a competitor like clubmom.com in my case. there is a tab you can click on for inlinks..check it out..

Question
    where will it say they are a superaffiliate? --or-- how can you tell their EPC from that?

Answer to Herb
    where will it say they are a superaffiliate? --or-- how can you tell their EPC from this?

----------------------
    The yahoo site explorer address is a way to (identify sites with good page rank, Alexa rating, high traffic and relevant content) that are linking to your competitors and appear to be an affiliate site. You won't know how they perform until you call or email them. get them to sign up for your program and then measure results..but it is a way to look for winners.

Lightbulb
    >>>You know by now it's about the Search Engines so identify your competitors and find out who is supporting them. Then make them a better offer."

Would a good strategy be to Go to Yahoo site explorer type in the URL of your competitors and then look at their inlinks? <<<

I think I'd try several search engines for this kind of result. And Alexa ratings are to be taken with a grain of salt, sometimes. Google has a new site report in their tools, but perhaps that is to be used only for your own sites -- can't remember.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread