Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    New AvantLink Merchant: Bella Regalo

Hello Everyone,

We are pleased to announce the addition of Bella Regalo to AvantLink! We're excited to add this renown store to our already strong Special Occasion category. Backed by a commitment to excellent customer service, Bella Regalo offers a variety of wedding favors, bridal shower favors, baby shower items, bridal accessories and gifts. Much of their merchandise is created and sold exclusively by them, with new products added bi-weekly.

Affiliates promoting Bella Regalo will be commissioned a generous 12% on every sale they refer. Their high-converting site averages $150 per order, the cookie duration is 90-days and Affiliates will appreciate their less then 1% return rate!

Other benefits of promoting Bella Regalo include:
    • Dedicated Affiliate program support
    • Dynamic and customizable datafeeds
    • Low price guarantee
    • Unique, custom and exclusive product selection

If you're already an AvantLink Affiliate, you can sign-up for this program by following these steps:
    • Login to your Affiliate account at www.AvantLink.com
    • Select 'Merchants' from the main menu
    • Locate 'Bella Regalo' in the merchant list
    • Click to their detail page and 'Apply to this Program'

If you're interested in applying to the AvantLink network and this program, please use the following URL: https://www.avantlink.com/affiliate_app.php

Let us know what we can do to help you get started. Feel free to contact anyone at AvantLink or the Bella Regalo AM Lisa Morin, lisa[at]bellaregalo.com.

Blog Post: Bella Regalo is now live in AvantLink

Sincerely,

Gary & AvantLink
    Last edited by GravityFed; February 9th, 2007 at 05:41 PM. Reason: update program detail URL

Hey All, I just read something from Bella Regalo's program detail page on AvantLink that I thought I should mention:

"Bella Regalo has enjoyed the editorial attention of numerous wedding and lifestyle magazines as well as a wide celebrity client base and television and society event features…"

Let's see..

1. Heavily branded
    2. Unique and custom products
    3. Under 1% return rate
    4. 12% commission
    5. High converting site
    6. Exclusive on AvantLink

BTW, there's a link to their site on their program detail page. Check out the site and see what you think.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Got the email today.

They're a perfect fit for my site

The terms are great

And I couldn't find anything wrong at the website

Looks like we're partners again

Alright Billy!!

Looks like we're partners again
    uh... can I rescind that

I started creating the pages on several sites and used "Dynamic Coupon Tool" which is described as "Create custom Dynamic Coupons Feeds and integrate them using RSS, JavaScript or delimited datafeeds."

One would think by the tool name and its description that it would actually generate... a COUPON!

It makes 4 links:

Bella Regalo Favors & Gifts

Which is NOT a coupon. Just a standard Merchant name link, and looks stupid under my section called "Bella Regalo COUPONS"!

Click Here for special offers on personalized wedding favors and accessories - BellaRegalo.com
    Expires: February 2, 2009

Also NOT a coupon. Looks stupid under my section called "Bella Regalo COUPONS"!

The link goes to their current SALE page, where not a single coupon is mentioned.

And I have a section for Current Sales - I guess I'd have to what... leave that blank?

Bella Regalo Favors & Gifts
    Generates another merchant name link (which is already at the top of my page)

Click Here for CLEARANCE good as wholesale favors - BellaRegalo.com
    Expires: February 2, 2009

A clearance sale is just that - a clearance sale. It is NOT a coupon. It looks stupid under my section called "Bella Regalo COUPONS".

And my clearance sale section looks just as bad... since there is a big blank space!

And, the purpose of Expiration dates is to generate a call to action - to give someone an incentive to buy NOW. If they state they expire 2 years from now, I can't picture anyone rushing to buy anything soon. I'll do all the work of attracting customers, they'll see that, and say "Well, we can decide next December" - LONG after my cookie has expired.

If I sound mad - nah. Frustrated.

The Dynamic Coupon Feed tool includes sales, promotions or coupons from merchants.

(they basically flag a creative to be included in the feed)

We're considering adding a tool that's an On Sale Feed as well but for now the DCF is all we have. This tool may not be all coupons but text ads flagged for this feed by merchants do offer some incentive to buy, and the tool converts very well.

-

Billy, I'll also add that this merchant is brand new to AvantLink, so they'll improve in terms of managing the creative and what to flag for the coupon feed.. Other merchants that have been around longer have this thing dialed in terms of offers, calls to action and promo duration.

I'll make sure Lisa Morin sees your post and understands how to best manage the DCF tool. We did go over this when they launched but there is a lot I throw at the merchants out of the gate.

Thanks!
    Last edited by GravityFed; March 23rd, 2007 at 10:53 AM. Reason: added link to DCF tool page..

Gary...

Turn on your Yahoo!

BR has a few dozen wedding favors in each category: personalized, summer, tea party, etc.

Yet when I use the Product Display Builder, at most, 2 products show up in each category.

Am I doing something wrong?

Billy, we're checking into it right now.. I'll let you know what I find out.. GBM

Billy, We took a look and from what we can tell the Bella Regalo feed shows the same thing as our product display builder. I think the problem you're having is that Bella Regalo has a lot of categories defined and not that many products. We show 221 products in 40 departments which would mean that most departments only have a few products.

Gary M

Bummer

I redid my weddings category - specifically wedding favors - to match their categories. Now I have to do it manually instead of taking the easy road. There goes my summer - LOLOL

WooHoo! (Did I REALLY just type that!!)

Got my first Bella sale today: $189

Bella Regalo Favors & Gifts Custom Link tea party wedding favors $800.00 $96.00 $0.00 $96.00 SALE 2008-01-06 05:21:07
    An $800 sale! Well that's a pleasant suprise!!!

And a reminder that besides Valentines Day and St Pats, need to update Wedding category

Whoa, just saw this. Nice work BK!

Just got the email saying they're ending their Avantlink program. We still get paid, right?

They may be having issues. I just called their toll-free number to ask the above q.... and it's a recording saying their normal hours are 9-5, no one's avalable to answer... click.

Billy,

Yep you'll still get paid. We require 30 days notice for Affiliates when a program ends, so you'll be compensated for any sales that post until the actual termination date of February 16th.

Just giving everyone plenty of notice to take down links and feeds.

Gary M

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread