Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Anna Nicole Smith has died
    Sad to say I am not really surprised.

It will be interesting to see what comes out of this....

http://www.yahoo.com/s/502302
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

Online Marketing Consultant
    It was really sad when her son died just after giving birth. Someone just sent me a link right before you posted this. Is her newborn or infant still alive? I wonder who'll take care of him/her.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidate
    I wonder who'll take care of him/her.
    Probably one of the alleged fathers.... what a terrible mess around that family, huh?
    Rosey Bear Boutique
    Dressy Children's Fashions With Style!
    5% Commission : NYS Merch : Parasite FREE
       Akoss Hosting
    We also provide reseller accounts for ABW members.
    Ask for details

Holy smokes. That poor, poor baby. And what are the chance? Mother and son both die suddenly within a few months of each other?
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidate
    It was really sad when her son died just after giving birth. Someone just sent me a link right before you posted this. Is her newborn or infant still alive? I wonder who'll take care of him/her.
    Not sure about an infant**, didn't know about that. But I remember hearing this in the news, from the link above:

"Just five months ago, Smith's 20-year-old son died suddenly in the Bahamas in what was believed to be a drug-related death."

**edited to add. Same type of thread in my forum, they were saying she just had a little baby girl.
    Last edited by Trust; February 8th, 2007 at 06:47 PM.

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Cool
    Weird. I bet her snaky lawyer turned husband had something to do with both.... I just have a feeling. It's too bizarre that they both just seemed to "collapse" mysteriously, now isn't it? I always kinda felt that there was something false about him and that he had ulterior motives in marrying her in the first place.

With people like Anna-Nicole smith you kind of learn not to be surprised at anything thta happens to them because their lives are such a bizarre tangled web to begin with but I have to say, I didn't see this coming.

Sad to hear she passed.

After it's all sorted out I'm sure we'll get the details in the upcoming 5 books and 3 movies they'll make about her.

I just can't help but feel for that poor little girl! My heart just bleeds for her. Well I guess that paternity test will finally happen and she will finally know who her real daddy is.

It really is just so sad for the little one. I will keep her in my prayers.
    Sandra Martin
    sandeebottom at hotmail.com

With people like Anna-Nicole smith you kind of learn not to be surprised at anything thta happens to them because their lives are such a bizarre tangled web to begin with but I have to say, I didn't see this coming.
    e-Gazer, I didn't see it coming either. When they announced it today, I was completly shocked and saddened at her passing. I figured the next Anna Nicole tabloid story would be about DNA, Divorce, more of the Trim Spa lawsuits.

I have noticed the Anna Nicole wikipedia article has been updated with her death, and locked to prevent unregistered vandalism. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Nicole_Smith

Internet Cowboy
    This is sad. I think we will see some evidence of drug abuse uncovered, or something more sinister stemming from the attorney/hubby. It's just too coincidental for her son to have died instantly and mysteriously just months back.

You've got to love a great CNN.com headline like this:
    "Autopsy planned to find why Anna Nicole Smith died"

Wow. Really?
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Celebrity or not, she was as human as we are. Its a very sad situation. It must have been too much to handle. My heart and prayers go out to her family...
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Sad news. I was surprised to see it when I hit MSN earlier. Although maybe I shouldn't have been.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

This is truly horrible and sad.

Here's what I pick up. Her son dies of an overdose of methadone and "antidepressants" . On Fox they had a guy who investigated the son's death and said nobody has figured out where he got the stuff.

I always saw howard the attorney as a "wet nurse" but it also makes sense that he managed her schedule/business and treated her like a "product" more than anything.
    They probably got married to delay the DNA test and that probably has everything to do with the boyfriend getting the baby to get part of the inheritence. No doubt he was going to start blabbing about whatever Anna's vices were because she was out of control. Anna had a nurse with her at the HardRock. Why? The baby maybe, or detoxing? Was Howard a neglectful enabler so he had his product under his control or was he trying to help both of them (mother and son) to get off some drug?

Sad that it is okay to make fun of someones issues when they are alive and on tv but when the eventual tragedy occurs it's not funny anymore. Human nature, I guess.
    Danny K. - Network Administrator, Digital River- oneNetworkDirect.com, Email: dkautt@digitalriver.com

I'm not trying to be awful for saying this, nor am I being light because I think that a motherless child is horrible. But doesn't anyone think it's weird that:
    1. Her son dies at moms bedside,
    2. She was doing what she could to block paternity tests,
    3. She just passed mysteriously?

I've been saying for months that the reasons for #1 and #2 above could have stemmed from an inappropriate relationship with her son that produced the child...and now that this has happened I'm more suspicious.
    Joseph Lilly
    PartnerWeekly, LLC 702.407.0707 joe.lilly at partnerweekly.com
    PartnerWeekly

I'll admit
    yeah, my mind went there for a moment too. But I don't think so. Don't know why.
    Danny K. - Network Administrator, Digital River- oneNetworkDirect.com, Email: dkautt@digitalriver.com

Anything that comes out of this though, no matter how messed up results turn out, I just hope they can wrap it up quick and fast so at least the baby's first few years aren't spent in court rooms and custody battles. I know it probably won't happen that easy, but imagine how horrible that childhood would be? This is a really sad situation for the Baby and for the family =0(
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    The whole Anna Nicole situation makes me so sad.

Her son was adorable and a sweet kid. My daughter knew him and had a wild crush on him. I was actually horrified thinking Anna Nicole might be her mother in law.

Meanwhile, I highly doubt there was an inappropriate relationship between her and her son. She adored and protected him and they were very close but there was nothing inappropriate about their relationship. I can't imagine how she managed to deal with his loss, especially after just having a baby.

The paternity testing should prove interesting. Poor baby will have her life examined through a microscope from now on.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Well it only gets weirder...

Prince Frederick von Anhalt, husband of actress Zsa Zsa Gabor, tells the AP that he had a decade-long affair with Anna Nicole Smith and that he might be the father of her 5-month old daughter, Dannielynn.

Prince Frederick von Anhalt tells the Associated Press "If you go back from September, she wasn't with one of those guys, she was with me," He says he will file a lawsuit if custody of Dannielynn is turned over to Stern or Birkhead.

The 90-year-old Zsa Zsa and von Anhalt have been married for over 20 years.
    All I can say is that poor baby. At this rate she never stands a chance at a normal life. (If she even did before...)
    ~Michelle

And now this:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070209/...e_smith_prince The baby might be royalty now. Oddly enough you could call this a reverse slap in the face for zsa zsa

Here's is yet another article about Prince Creepy & Anna

Wonder if it could be true or if he is just looking for his 15 minutes?

He said the two started an affair soon after, meeting over the years in Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York. For much of that time, he said, Smith urged him to make her a princess like his wife.

But short of divorcing the actress, he said the only solution would have been adopting Smith. Von Anhalt said he did consider that and even filled out adoption papers, but Gabor refused to sign them.

He said he never admitted the affair to his wife, but that he's sure she knows. She would sometimes answer the phone when Smith called him, von Anhalt said.

"The next morning my wife would always ask 'Who are you talking to?'" he said. "'Oh Europe.' I always said it was Europe."

Von Anhalt expressed some regret about the affair, saying "Men do things we shouldn't do."

"She was a very sexy woman," he added. "To have an affair with her is the top, you know."
    ~Michelle

FYI...

News conference coming up at 3 about her autopsy. Should be on CNN, Fox, etc.
    ~Michelle

http and a telephoto
    She didn't actually marry Stearn. So the controversy over the daughter is now really the controversy over the money. I feel VERY sorry for the daughter....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Yawn....

What goes around comes around - as ever innocent children pay the price.

Just got early word that I was right....from my contacts in the entertainment biz. It's early gossip but we will see....
    Joseph Lilly
    PartnerWeekly, LLC 702.407.0707 joe.lilly at partnerweekly.com
    PartnerWeekly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast