Bathandbodyworks?
    so , i feel stupid, where does bathandbodyworks have their affiliate program?

i can't figure it out.

ABW Ambassador
    They don't have one.

15 years and counting
    Or it's a private one... (I've no idea)
    Why so many affiliates are pushing coupons for a merchant without an affiliate program?
    http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...yworks+coupons

so, which is it? sounds like a private program makes the most sense. who do i talk to? how do i get in?

through which network?

ABW Ambassador
    They don't have one.

"Why so many affiliates are pushing coupons for a merchant without an affiliate program?"

Because lots of people search for them. I have some merchants that I post coupons for that don't have an affiliate program. Brings people to the site. I think shopper first. Give them what they want and they'll come back.

15 years and counting
    I don't say they have one, I'm wondering why people are promoting a merchant without getting paid.
    If they have one, it could be hidden (private) Like Trust I checked the main networks without success. Quite often if the program is not listed on the site you can find them with Performics but it's not the case.
    If it's a private program, you need a special invitation and it can come only from the merchant. They have to find you.

ABW Ambassador
    "If they have one, it could be hidden (private) "

Again, they don't have one, lol.

"I'm wondering why people are promoting a merchant without getting paid."

Just explained it.

Although I don't run this store myself, I do run quite a few merchants that don't pay me (as they don't have affiliate programs). Sometimes affiliates will do this because it is what customers want.... not because it makes them money

Internet Cowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Why so many affiliates are pushing coupons for a merchant without an affiliate program?
    Everyone is getting the SERPS now then when they do finally launch a program they will be instant rockstars.

ABW Ambassador
    Thank you UncleScooter. Why did I not think of that, god I hate it when I'm naive. I now have a whole new way to think.

Internet Cowboy
    LOL Aunt Lily.
    (in his best cowboy voice) Glad to help ma'am

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Everyone is getting the SERPS now then when they do finally launch a program they will be instant rockstars.
    Well theoretically... that is *if* they ever do launch a program. Most of the programs I run for free , I am certain will never get programs ( Hanna Andersson, Gymboree and Victoria's Secret to name a few... ). They are all very "anti-affiliate programs."

ABW Ambassador
    I don't ever expect to see a program from any of the Limited Brand companies, Bath & Body Works, Victoria's Secret etc. Bath & Body Works didn't even sell online for a long time because they felt it would take away from B&M sales but they finally did just over a year ago back in Oct 2005.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread